Breakup

DANIEL POV//

Jonah was at the table when I woke up the next morning.

"How's Bella?" I immediately asked.

"Upset." Jonah said.

"What did you guys do yesterday?" I asked.

"Watched movies, listen to music, eat ice cream..." he said.

"Sounds like she had a good time." I sighed.

"No, Daniel, she didn't. She cried most of the time." He said.

"I'm gonna try and talk to her today." I sighed.

"Let me know how it goes." He said as he sipped his coffee.

I drove back to the house.

I opened the door and saw Bella doing laundry. When she saw me she didn't say anything, she just kept doing what she was doing.

"Hey." I said.

Still no response.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure, Daniel. Let's talk. What could you possibly want to talk about?" She asked setting down the laundry basket and putting her hands on her hips.

"Please, can we just sit down and talk." I️ said taking her hand.

"Don't touch me." She said quietly.

"Is there any way you can forgive me?" I asked.

She sat there for a moment. "I don't know Daniel. I might, for the baby, but I don't think we can have the same relationship we did before. You hurt me dani, more than any guy has, I thought you were different." She said with tears in her eyes.

"I know, and if I can take it back, I would one hundred percent would, i just want to be with you like I was before. I want to sleep with you at night, kiss you in the morning, everything like it was before..." I said.

"Yeah, well, you should've thought about that before." She said.

"Are you, um, kicking me out?" I asked looking at the clothes everywhere on the bed, neatly folded.

"No. I can't afford this place alone. You can have it. I'll get a cheaper place." She said standing up.

"Wait, What? You're moving out?" I asked.

"What else am I supposed to do? Continue to get hurt by your stupid actions? I'm done with it, I'm sick of getting hurt by people that say they love me when they really don't." She yelled.

"Bella, I do love you. You know I️ would do anything and everything for you. What about the baby? She needs her parents together..." I said.

"I'm sorry Dani..." she said.

That was it. The love of my life is leaving me.

BELLA POV//

It really hurt for me to say that to Daniel, but it sure as hell hurt a lot less than when I found out he cheated on me. Sure, he might not have meant to do it, but he still did and that's what matters to me. Who's to say he won't 'accidentally' do it again? I'd be an idiot to fall right back in his arms.

I'm sure Daniel and I will be on better terms when the baby is born, and we'll figure out living situations with the baby, but for now, I can't be in the same room with him without feeling my heart is gonna be ripped out.

"So this is done. You're breaking up with me?" Daniel asked as I put some boxes in my car.

"Daniel, what did you expect would happen? Oh, go ahead! You can kiss any girl you while you're already in a relationship. Sorry Daniel, but that's not gonna work with me." I️ said.

"Fine. Uh, then I guess I'll see you around?" He said.

I nodded and got in my car. Wow, he doesn't even show any affection when I break up with him.

DANIEL POV//

I watched her drive off, probably to the Why Don't We house. I tried so hard not to cry in front of her.

It's over. My relationship with bella, is over.