The Truth

DANIEL POV//

It was the end of the weekend, and it was time for me to go home to Bella. I was dreading it, I couldn't face her.

After hours of driving, I finally arrived back home.

I quietly opened the door to see Bella sleeping soundly on the couch. I tried to walk quietly so i wouldn't wake her, but it didn't work.

"Dani? Is that you?" She said sitting up.

"Yeah, uh, it's me." I️ answered.

She got up from the couch and ran over to me hugging me what felt like the tightest we've ever hugged.

"Dani, what the hell were you doing?" She asked.

"I just needed a break. I'm sorry." I said rubbing my eyes.

"You've been so distant with me lately Daniel, what's going on? Are you scared for the baby..." she asked and started to take my hand.

I yanked my hand away from hers. Her face lit up with confusion, and a little bit of heartbreak.

"I'm sorry Bella-." I started to say.

"Daniel, what the hell is going on with you?" She asked once more, raising her voice.

I didn't answer her.

She tried to take my hand again, because usually when she did that, it comforted me.

"Bella, no! Stop!" I️ yelled.

She backed away this time with a hurt look on her face. It killed me.

"I don't deserve this!" I yelled.

"What did you-." She started to say but I just had to get it out, she had the right to know.

"I️ cheated on you Bella! The other night I made out with another girl! And I can't tell you how sorry I am because I know I fucked up, Bella! I fucked up! But I need you, you're the only one that means so much to me, and I can't afford to lose you, even though I deserve it." I yelled forming tears in my eyes.

"You... you cheated on me?" She asked her voice shaky, she was almost about to cry.

"I'm sorry." I said letting my tears go.

"Daniel, we're having a baby! We moved in together and you think cheating on me is the next move? What the hell is wrong with you?" She cried, she didn't yell, but she was crying, which killed me even more.

"Bel, I'm sorry..." I said trying to take her hand.

"Get out. I don't want you here. Leave." She said pushing me away.

I hated seeing her in pain, especially the pain I caused.

"Bel..." I started to say.

"Leave!" She said walking upstairs to the bedroom, leaving me in the kitchen. I heard the bedroom door slam, and the sounds of her sobbing.

I left, just like she wanted me to. I had nowhere else to go besides the Why Don't We house.

I walked in there, barely holding myself up, I tried to hide the tears that were on my face, and go straight to my old bedroom. The one I slept in only a few nights before.