First Date

BELLA POV//

I woke up around eight o'clock. I got out of bed and decided to get ready for the day.
My outfit:

I walked downstairs to see Anna and Daniel sitting at the kitchen table, and Jonah concocting something in the kitchen

"Bella!" Anna smiled.

"Hey Anna! It's nice to meet you." I laughed.

"Yeah, Sorry I didn't talk last night, I was super jet lagged." She said.

"No hard feelings." I️ smiled.

"The boys have rehearsal today, maybe we could go and do something?" She asked.

"Yeah, totally!" I said.

Jonah came over with a cup of coffee and a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon.

"I made breakfast!" He said handing me the plate he was obviously very proud of.

"Thank you!" I said admiring the meal he made.

The four of us ate Jonah's breakfast, and eventually Zach, Corbyn, and Jack got up.

It wasn't long until the boys left, leaving me and Anna alone.

"Okay, so what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Maybe a walk around town? Get to know this place better?" She asked.

"Sounds like fun." I said grabbing my purse.

Anna and i eventually made it into town, walking into cute little shops along the way.

It was around lunch time, so we decided to stop in and get something to eat for lunch.

Anna and I sat down at a corner table. We both ordered lemonade and a type of sandwich.

"So, Bella, tell me about yourself. What's your relationship ship status like?" She asked.

"Single." I laughed. "And you?"

"Single, but hey, we're in LA, I'm sure there are plenty of guys dying to get with you already." She said eyeing the guy next to us that kept looking over.

"Ask him for his number." She exclaimed.

"He's looking at you, Anna." I laughed.

"What? He's most definitely not! Come on!" She urged me.

"That's not really my thing..." I said.

Before I could make any more excuses on not going over to the attractive guy, he made his way over to our table.

"I couldn't help but overhear that you were single?" He smiled.

"Uh, Yeah, um you heard correctly." I said kind of awkwardly.