Chapter 6

Btw Ashley Benson will now play Sophie not Sabrina Carpenter

___________________________
ashleybenson

Liked by mayaofficial,seaveydaniel and 63,589 others(Tagged @mayaofficial)ashleybenson I miss you bff:(Load more commentsuser72 aweeeee #bestfriendgoalsamandagriffin9423 omg can we be this cool @lilywdw ?!?!?hater459 ew you guys look like trashuse...

(Tagged @mayaofficial)
ashleybenson I miss you bff:(
Load more comments
user72 aweeeee #bestfriendgoals
amandagriffin9423 omg can we be this cool @lilywdw ?!?!?
hater459 ew you guys look like trash
user72 @hater459 the only trash I see here if you
officialsophie @user72 you go gurl!
lilywdw @amandagriffin9423 Idk looks like hella competition
mayaofficial I MISS YOU MORE SOPHIEEEEEE😭😭😭😭😍
seaveydaniel y'all are truly #bestfriendgoals 😂
seaveydaniel ^^@mayaofficial how many cups of coffee have you had already???
mayaofficial ^@seaveydaniel 4.....
seaveydaniel @mayaofficial I'm coming downstairs right now and taking my coffee maker away from you.
mayaofficial NOOOOOOOO
ship_maniel @mayaofficial & @seaveydaniel are the definition of #couplegoals #maniel
officialsophie ^@ship_maniel agreed but @mayaofficial & @seaveydaniel can you two NOT have a conversation in my FRICKING COMMENTS?! Thanks ly guys😂❤️
mayaofficial no
seaveydaniel no
officialsophie welp I tried:/
___________________________
ship_maniel

Liked by mayaofficial,seaveydaniel and 745 others(Tagged @mayaofficial & @seaveydaniel)ship_maniel truly #couplegoals 😍Load more commentsmayaofficial thanks for taking this for us! Much love!❤️❤️user72 YOU GOT TO MEET THEM UGH NO WAYYYYYseaveydan...

(Tagged @mayaofficial & @seaveydaniel)
ship_maniel truly #couplegoals 😍
Load more comments
mayaofficial thanks for taking this for us! Much love!❤️❤️
user72 YOU GOT TO MEET THEM UGH NO WAYYYYY
seaveydaniel thanks for the fire pic❤️
ship_maniel @mayaofficial & @seaveydaniel always!❤️❤️
munaxo1 I wish I could meet y'all but I'm all the way in the UK😭😭😭
mayaofficial @munaxo1 did you just say UK?!
munaxo1 yas! And omg u noticed my comment ugh! Ilysm!!❤️
mayaofficial awe your so sweet! Don't worry I'll be in the UK soon;))❤️
seaveydaniel @mayaofficial I thought I was sweet...
mayaofficial you are! Someone jealous?😏🙄
seaveydaniel ppffhhhhhhh no
ship_maniel this is why I love you guys😂😂❤️ @mayaofficial & @seaveydaniel
___________________________
Maya's POV
I set my phone down for a second from looking at some of the posts the fan pages posted of me and Daniel. So did Daniel because he came downstairs like he said he was going to.
(Maya&Daniel)
Where did you put my coffee maker???
I hid it....
Maya. No. More. Coffee.
Fine.
Anyways can we talk?
I mean... We're talking right now so... *laughing a bit*
True. Anyways um ok I'm just going to say it.
I'm listening
willyoubemygirlfriend
Slow it down Seavey I can't understand what you said.
*big exhale* will you be my girlfriend?
Was that really that hard to say? Of course I will!

I get up from the couch I was sitting on and run to Daniel and give him a big hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck and we have a long hug for like 30 minutes because we didn't want to let go of each other until I hear the door bell ring like 30 thousand times in a row. Me and Daniel pull away from the hug and walk over to the door. It was my sister.
(Maya,Daniel,Shay)
Oh my gosh Shay what are you doing here?! *giving her a big hug*
Not the time right now Maya you have bigger concerns right now.
What's happening?
Hey Daniel. Can you give me and my sister a few minutes alone?
Hey no it's fine whatever it is he can know.
I'm not sure your gonna be ready to tell him everything yet cause he's gonna ask questions I can assure you.
I'll have to tell him eventually anyways Shay what's going on?
Mom and dad is what's going on
What about them? *looking concerned*
They're tying to win custody of you back...
Hell nawh. That ain't happening. Not now not ever.
They're trying everything they can and the judges are actually at a 50 50 voted on this.
No. No no no no

I start walking in circles with my hands on my head fingers caught to my hair because of my grip.

No no no no this can't happen.

I start to cry and Daniel rushes to me and wraps his arms around me. By now we've made enough noise the rest of the boys came down stairs.

(C:Corbyn J:Jack Z:Zach Jo:Jonah)

Maya we need to tell the court the stuff we never told them if you really don't want them to win this case and win full custody of you...
I don't know if I can... Yes I don't want them to have any custody of me but if I tell them the things I never brought up before they will be more than just in a therapy thing they will go to jail.
What's wrong with that Maya? They've done so much they deserve it.
I know but... They are still my parents..
Maya. I think you need to do this for yourself.
Ok ok. I will. When am I supposed to be at court?
Tomorrow at 10am
Alright. I'll be there.
Jo: hey can we come. From what we've all heard your gonna need someone there for you after.
Yea y'all can come just be prepared to know my life... Your gonna wish you didn't tho.
Don't say that. We'll all be there tomorrow for you.
Thanks Seavey
I'll see y'all tomorrow. Boys you can't sit towards the front so you'll have to sit in the back by me.
(Boys:All the boys)
Boys: Ok cya
Bye y'all *waves then leaves*
C: are you ok Maya?
No not really but I will soon. Is it ok if I spend the night here? If it's not too weird.
J:Of course you always welcomed
You can sleep in my room. It's the first door on your right when you head upstairs.
Thanks danny imma head to bed I've had enough tonight. Good night y'all. Make sure your ready to leave the house at 9:30
Z:ok mom
Shut it Zach
*all laughing*

I head up to Danny's room and I just grab one of his sweatshirts and head to bed. Not too long after I got into bed I felt Daniel get into bed and wrap his arms around my waist and pull me close to him.
(Maya&Daniel)
I see you have my sweatshirt on
Yea...it smells good
*laughing* ok well when do I get it back?
When it no longer smells like you.
Good
Why?
Because when you give it back it'll smell like you
So...when it no longer smells like me I get it back?
Yep.
We're weird *laughing*
We're not weird were couple goals
True *giggling*
Goodnight princess
Goodnight Danny

After that I fell fast asleep in Daniel arms. I felt safe...and loved.

(A/n hello my loves here's the chapter 6 I promised for tonight! Hope y'all like it. What happens with Maya's parents huh??? Idk guess y'all just gotta comment and love and find out in the next chapter! Btw the next chapter with be them at court. Idk if it's going to be long or short yet so chapter 7 could be just chapter 7 or it could be split into two parts.)

Ig: @cvluvre
ig fc;1640
-
Word Count; 1172