Chapter 7

Maya's POV
I woke up the exact same why I fell asleep, in Daniels arms. I try to get out of his grip to turn off the alarm that's blaring at 8:45am.
(Maya&Daniel)
Babe I need to turn the alarm off
No don't go...

*thought*
Daniel looks so hot when he first wakes up omg. His raspy voice with the messy hair. Its. Everything. Not to mention he's shirtless. I. Can't. Even. Right. Now. I'm so damn lucky to have him in my life.
*end of thought*

Daniel babe. Remember we gotta get going. The court is 15 minutes away we need to leave in an hour.
But babeeeee
Daniel James Seavey get you lazy god damn ass up
Fine. Only because your really cute when your annoyed.

I roll my eyes at what he said. He slipped out of bed and went to get dressed. Today was going to be hellish day so I didn't wear anything too nice. I just wore a black and white striped shirt, light washed jeans, and some adidas originals, and of course some shades.

Daniel just wore a white shirt with a black jacket, a pair of black knee-ripped jeans, and some black vans cud that's all that the boys ever wear

Daniel just wore a white shirt with a black jacket, a pair of black knee-ripped jeans, and some black vans cud that's all that the boys ever wear...BLACK. I gets annoying but ya know my baby looks pretty hot in black;)

 I gets annoying but ya know my baby looks pretty hot in black;)

Hey you ready?
Yep!
Ok. You know if your not comfortable with us guys going since we haven't known you long and don't want us to know about all of this just yet, we don't have to go. Just tell us.
No no it's alright. You guys would probably know at some point so this is a good time cuz I don't really have to explain much after today.
Alright *smiling*

*thought*
God damn. I love it when he smiles and shows his tooth gab. It makes my butterfly's go. Ugh this boy has my heart.
*end of thought*

Me and Daniel head down stairs where everyone is and we all get our stuff and head to the car.

(Maya,Shay,Daniel)
Maya. Your gonna be ok you know?
I know. After today I better be is all I gotta say.
I'm always here for you Maya.
I know. I love you Daniel.
I love you too.
Ok ok stop being cute and get in the car.