Chapter 9

Maya's POV

It's been about four months being with Daniel. It's all been good besides one night... We were going to a party and I had left to go use the rest room and came back to see some girl being all touchy with him. Being the person that I am I don't assume anything and just let it go. The rest of that night was fine besides the fact that happened but I've never talked to him about it. Today I was picking up one of my best friends from the airport, I haven't seen him since high school because I moved out to Cali. I haven't told Daniel yet because he would assume things and get jealous. But I would have to tell him at some point anyways because I would be going to the airport. I was over at the boys house because I had a photo shoot in their backyard cause um well their view is god damn pretty. I walk downstairs to talk to Daniel.

(Maya&Daniel)

Hey babe
Hey what's up
I'm heading to the airport to pick up a friend. If your free you can tag along if you wanna.
Yea i'm free. No rehearsals today, I'll join.
Ok great!
What's her name?
His name is-
It's a guy?
Daniel he's my bestfriend-
Maya that's what all girls say before things go wrong. *looking a little angry*
And you don't think that goes the same for you guys?
I'm not saying that.
Why don't you trust me?
I do trust you... I just don't trus-
Don't even go there. Don't even try to say I just don't trust him.
Well it's true
Daniel why do you always assume things? Why can't I have a guy friend?
I'm not saying that.
Yes you are. It's exactly what your saying. And you know what? You don't see me over here upset when you say your going to go meet up with some of your friends from high school, which some are girls. You don't see me here upset about that and you don't see me over here assuming things.
Is this really how you feel?
Yes. I have to go, I need to pick Josh up and he needs me so he's coming over for a little while I show him around LA.
You have to go pick him up and what?
Daniel oh my god why can't you just be chill about this?!
Because how am I supposed to be chill knowing your gonna be with another guy?!
Daniel your being ridiculous right now. I got to go.
*pick up car keys and walk towards the door*
Maya...
Look I don't understand how you can't be chill about this. He's just a friend! Don't you think I get all worked up when you say you want to hangout with Angi? I stay chill about it because I don't assume things, I know your just friends so i'm fine. Why can't you be like that? I didn't assume things that night when I saw some girl getting all touchy with you because I trust you, I don't assume things are going on between you two. I just let it go because I trust you Daniel, I trust you. Why can't you just do that for me?

*walk out the door*

Daniel's POV
She walks out upset. I messed up. Why do you have to be like this Daniel?! Why?!

Maya's POV
When I said Josh needed me I meant it. Josh suffers from depression and lately I've been keeping in contact with his parents. He's been cutting himself and says he wants to die. His parents flew him out here hoping it would help clear his mind. With depression....I don't think flying out to LA will do a god damn thing, so I've been looking at this organization called ADAA, Anxiety and Depression Association of America and I've been talking about this with his parents too. They said if he tries to do anything while he is here, to fly him back and they will put him in the program.

-Time Skip- Back at house with Josh

(Js=Josh)

We get back to the boys house and when me and Josh walk in we're greeted by the boys.

M: Hey guys this is Josh, Josh this is Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah, Zach, and Jack.
*pointing at them as you say their names*
Js: Hey guys nice to meet you *fake smiling*
Boys: Hey!
Js: *whispers but load enough for the boys to hear* So is this the Daniel you always talk about??
M: *blushing* yea *giggling*
Js: Well Daniel. Break her and I'll break you ok? Ok.
Boys: *chuckling*
Js: Hey where's you restroom?
D: Up the stairs and second door on your right.
Js: Thank you.
*walking up the stairs*
M: *yelling so he can hear me* Don't lock that door Josh!
Js: I won't!
M: Don't do anything stupid either!
Js: Maya I'm fine chill!
*closes the bathroom door*
M: I swear if he does anything I'm going to loose my shit.
D: What was that about?
Jo: Yea, I'm confused.
M: Daniel remember earlier when I said he needed me and you freaked? Yea, his parents flew him out here hoping it would clear his mind. He suffers from depress-

Your interrupted by a cry scream

M: JOSH I SWEAR TO GOD *running up the stairs already half crying*

The boys follow me up stairs just in case I need help. I open the door and all I could do was cry I start crying, crying hard. I go over to Josh and take the blade out of his hand in throw it in the sink. I open the cupboard door aggressively due to my anger and sadness. I grab the first aid kit and take out the wrapping bandages and cleaning solution. I rinse off his arm covered with bloody cuts and then clean them with the solution. Mind you I'm doing all of this while crying my eyes out.

M: I told you Josh. I told you to not do anything *bandaging his arm*
Js: I'm sorry Maya. I'm sorry... *crying*

I finish everything up and tell him to go down stairs and sit on the couch. Then I tell the boys to go down with him and sit with him and keep an eye on him and they do. Besides Daniel.

D: Maya...I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know how-
M: Daniel. It's fine lets just go down stairs and talk about this later?
D: Yea. Go help him, I'm here for you and for him. I can't imagine what he's going through.

Me and Daniel he'd down stairs and see all the boys and Josh sitting and talking.

M: Josh don't bother unpacking your things.
Js: What?
M: Your going back to Michigan tomorrow.
Js: Ma-
M: No Josh. Your going back. Me and your parents spoke before you arrived.

I walk over to the kitchen where my MacBook was and I load up the flight information and ticket information.

M: Your flight leaves at 10 am Josh.
Js: Why would you do this to me?!
M: All I'm doing is helping you Josh! It's not bad to have help sometimes. You may think you can fight through everything by yourself but you can't! You can't Josh! You can't say cutting yourself is helping you! Cause it's not! You can't just end things to make things better Josh!
Js: It is if it's the only choice I have!
M: It's not the only choice you have Josh! That's why your flying back and your going into the ADAA! I'm not gonna sit her and not do shit anymore! I'm not going to sit here and just watch all of throws happen! Your going back and your going into the program!
Js: YOU DIDN'T HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM LETTING EMILY GO!
M: DON'T FUCKING BRING UP EMILY! SHE KILLED HERSELF WHEN SHE KNEW I WAS ON MY FLIGHT TO EUROPE SO I WOULD BE FAR AWAY! SHE DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING SAY GOOD BYE! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO TELL HER I LOVED HER BEFORE SHE LEFT! SO DON'T BRING EMILY INTO THIS!
*at this point when me and Josh were yelling at each other we were both balling out eyes out*
I run out of the house and slam the door behind me. I can't believe he would bring Emily into this. He knows better...for me...for him....
___________________________

Ian Harding plays Josh

Lucy Hale plays Emily

(A/n awe writing this chapter made me tear up a bit:( But I hope y'all liked it and will be posting chapter 10 ASAP! Love y'all! Comment and vote!!)IG: @cvluvre ig fc; 1663-Word Count; 1467

IG: @cvluvre
ig fc; 1663
-
Word Count; 1467