Chapter 1

•Jade's POV•

I slammed down my alarm clock glaring at it. 7:00am in the morning. Way too early to deal with life. Not to mention it's Monday. I just sighed and got up. I slipped on my worn out skinny jeans, a black tank top along with a grey cardigan and my black TOMS. After putting on my makeup and spraying my perfume, I headed downstairs with my book bag.

My mom had already left for work so it was just Kyle downstairs. I grabbed an apple and a granola bar and sat on the empty stool beside him as he was eating his cereal. We sat in a comfortable silence as we ate.

Tomorrow are the auditions for the play. I was absolutely excited since it was one of my favourites. Romeo and Juliet. Sighing mentally, I thought about what part I might get. I was crossing my fingers for Juliet. From the moment my Ms. Dell told us about the play I was hoping I'd get the part. Sam however wanted to be the best friend of Juliet since it didn't have as many lines and because in truth she was my best friend so she needed the part. She was determined. I just laughed at her.

When I glanced at the clock it was 7:32 and classes started at 8:00. I quickly got up and gathered my stuff for school. Kyle already had his things with him so we just slipped on our shoes and headed outside to my car.

-Time Skip-

I was currently in homeroom with Sam and we just caught up completely ignoring the teacher along with several others.

"So anyways I got his number! Sam he's so cute!" I exclaimed telling her about the guy who came in Starbucks the other day and slipped me he's digits. Yes I do work at Starbucks. Just a little bit more cash for me and college.

"Damn. I need a job there." She pouted while I just laughed. To be honest i don't know if i am gunna call him or not. I barely know him but he was extremely cute.

"Get a job where?" I turned to the raspy english voice who of course belonged to Tyler. He sat there looking amused with Lexie on his lap typing away on her phone. My eyes rolled as I looked at him with his arm around her waist nearing her ass and her with a mini skirt thing riding up her ass and a tube top hanging dangerously low. She looked like Stephen was raped by Doritos and Crayola banged her. It was her usual look. And Tyler was just as cocky as ever.

"Why don't you just stay the fuck out of our conversations?" I asked so ever bitterly fake. I really do not want to deal with their shit today.

"That's a good idea but not good enough. Sorry." Tyler smirked. I just rolled my eyes again scoffing.

"Yeah because you are so sorry. God you're such an ass."

"I try. Really, I do." Fuck, I just wanted to smack that smirk off his freaking face. My plans however sadly came short when the bell rang signaling class would start soon. Sighing, I stood up and left without a word to him. Sam walked beside me however she was on her phone tweeting or something. We headed to first period which was a long drag.