Chapter 5

•Jade's POV•

I heard everything. I heard it all.

When I left Tyler, I quickly went over to Sam who was just getting out of her car. Damn him. I hope he doesn't question me about any of that zoning out and shit I did back there. Not ready to tell him any of that. Probably never gunna tell him that.

"So, I saw you with Tyler. Was he bothering you?" Sam asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No. He was just helping me run my lines. That's it." I explained.

She just shrugged it off and started to ramble on about what we should do after high school and stuff.

"Why is Lexie here?" Sam asked out of no where.

"I have no idea and I don't want to find out. That bitch will end up in the hospital if she comes near me again." I chuckled.

"My eyes are burning. Does she actually consider that an outfit?! Ew ew okay you can head inside if you want. I'll catch up with you. I just have to get my blow torch and burn her alive then get my books kay?" She joked.

"You my friend, are probably one of the most violent person I've ever met." I stated as I patted her head and walked away laughing. I shook my head, I have the weirdest friend ever.

After I'd sat on the bench, that's when I heard it. And I heard all of it. Fucking bitch think she has the nerve to call me those names? She's really gunna fucking get it. Lexie thinks she can talk behind my back like that and everything's gunna be okay? I'll show her what okay is like. Shit I think I'm more violent than Sam. Tyler just defended me. Kinda. Whoa. That's interesting. But that doesn't change anything. I still don't like him. I don't trust him. I just want him to stay away.

"You want to know the truth? Okay. How's this for the truth? We're done." Tyler said. Shit he's coming. I quickly took my book out and hid my face as he walked by heading in.

"Tyler! No wait I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Lexie cried. Dumb bitch. I'd beat her right then and there but the bell would ring soon and Sam was already here.

"Why the hell is she crying? She got pregnant?" She sneered. I laughed as we headed inside. That is one of the reasons why this girl is my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without her.