O N E

. . .

THE SUN was shining bright in the sky,reaching it's highest point.The azure sky was clear with no traces of any grey clouds casting a beautiful sunny day.Jimin was standing infront of the park waiting for taehyung.He didn't mind burning under the shaft of bright sunlight that was tanning his skin instead a cheeky eye smile was visible in his face.

This park was where he and his bestfriend would always meet,they would laugh and talk about their lives,deepest secrets and everything.Jimin had been waiting for taehyung for like half an hour now,his friend often makes him wait so it wasn't a new thing.He was still patiently waiting for him when his phone rang,he fished for phone in his jeans pocket only to see his bestfriend calling him.

"Where are you?"he asked as soon as he slid the green button.

"I'm sorry jimin,i actually couldn't make it today."

"Really but why?"he furrowed his eyebrows,couldn't hide the dissapointment lacing in his voice."I waited for so long only to hear it?"he let out a sarcastic chuckle mocking him.

"I've something to do today but don't be salty,we will meet tomorrow jiminie pabo"he said laughing in another line.

"Aish! okay then."he hung up the call shaking his head.

A part of him was angry but he isn't the one to hold grudges and he understands him better than anyone else so he let it go.

There's a reason why everyone call him an angel.

"Maybe we should meet tomorrow."he mumbled to himself looking at the screen.

. . .

a/n:
it's not 4 o'clock based story not even VMIN but yeah it gives that kinda vibe?!.& I wrote this chapter listening to 4 o'clock actually lmao.

sincerely yours!
-vmin enthusiasts.