EPISODE4

Kashuu sat down to think what Yasuba said noon this afternoon.

Yasusada: I still have not forgiven myself !. Yasusada words made him sad. He kicked his glass table glass broken out of the floor. Kashuu: So why do you appear !! Kashuu is bare with Yasuba.

His head was sore, yesterday he drank a lot. Someone opened the door of his room, he turned to see who the brave man was in his room. He a little dizzy, in his wrinkled head.

Yasusada: since when is good at drinking ?. Kashuu gasped, when he heard the voice. Kashuu looked at the person in front of him.

Kashuu: how can you enter my room?

Yasusada: I have not told you Im reporting today ...

Kashuu tried to get up, but his body was shy and almost fell. Quick Yasusada greeted her body.

Kashuu: I still can afford it .. he tries to resist the body of Yasusada. He moves to the toilet, deserving Yasusada hugging himself from behind him.

Yasusada: you hate me? Kashuu was silent, the same question yesterday.

Yasusada: If youre not comfortable I can change the room .. slowly Yasusada voice. Kashuu was silent, hugged hug. Yasusada wants to circulate, Kashuu does not want to lose Yasusada again. As soon as the body was in the hug again, he could not bear the feeling. Yasuda holds Kashuu face, he smiles a kiss on his lips. They embraced for a moment.