EPISODE2

10 years elapsed, major changes took place in Touken Ranbun. Swords all over the world began to unite one place, the atmosphere looked festooned with the presence of their favorite Arji sword. Mikazuki Munichiki (sanjou) 11 more swords. Kashuu entered his room, he saw an empty bed beside him. Since Touken Ranbun developed many changes, in terms of residences and other facilities are also modifiable by the latest advances. Kashuu and Hasebe were the first to appear in Touken Ranbun, before the other.

The knock on the door sounded, Kashuu went to see who came to visit him. Looks like a yellow-haired boy in front of the door. Gōtai old-fashioned shy boy was now one of Awataguchi Swords, he was on the trail of their brother Hitofuri iichigo.

Gōtai: Kashuu-san Aruji attachment reports Kebiishi attack on Ikeda Initial! You have to report yourself! Gokotai looked right in the face of a tall man who had a sweet mole underneath his lips. Kashuu was a little surprised by the name of the place, almost the name of the history he did not hear. Kashuu received the young man report, he had to get ready to go to the inn. Kebiishi is a troop who wants to change history written in history. Kashuu looked at the cherry blossoms of the cherry blossoms on the table belonging to someone he missed. He fixed his lips. Kashuu went straight out of his room Yasusada face reflected in his eyes.