A/N i'm so sorry (+ Cover Update)

Hey guys it's me! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive! I also want to say (write) that I'm really really really really REALLY sorry to all of you. I know that I have been neglecting my stories here for a long time (its been at least 5 months since i last updated) and i just wanted to give you guys a basic explanation of what's been going on for the past several months.

So in November last year my mum told me that my family would be moving houses. Since that I had to spend a lot of time packing and settling in my new house, area and school. School's okay, I've had to take on two completely new subjects for GCSEs (which ill be doing next year :( ) so I've had to revise two extra years of Geography and RE content if you guys are interested. That's taken a lot of time outta me as well as the fact that I have mocks in three weeks time and have been doing work experience. Not to mention that i've been dealing with my depression n shit; which has taken quite a toll on me too. Thanks to that, I stupidly deleted tons of fanfic content that I had written. Also, I'm lazy asf, so there's my excuses.

But again, I'm so sorry for my lack of content and if anyone is still interested in this account, thank you so much for continuing to stay with me after all this time. I wuv you all! Here's hoping that I update my stories asap for you to read.

Also I know I'm really late but thanks @JuliaVeronik8for the book cover she made me, it looks so well that i'm sad I forgot to show you guys earlier.

Anyways, peace. Gotta get back to my writin for ya ;)