Irl

I've been getting along with Jack lately. He's been nicer i guess. Not as much as an ass before. He got a lot of hate for it, but i did too. 

I don't know why I got hate but life is life. I honestly don't know what I did wrong in that mess. I mean maybe i shouldn't have posted about it, but i never even mentioned his name in ANY posts. Like i never said who those were about, I just said them. He was the one who called me an attention whore, just for attention but i guess that's over now, and it's time to move on.

I walked down the stairs with some clothes in my hands, heading towards the shower. Today me, Millie, Sadie and Sophia were going to go out and have a chill day to ourselves. 

I got into the shower and pressed play on my phone to start playing from my playlist. "Every breath you take" came on. 

I got out of the shower and put on jean overalls with a white shirt under that. I slid on some converse and pulled my hair up. Millie was wearing a yellow crop top and a high waisted pair of jeans, her hair was half up and half down with buns at the top. Sadie was wearing a white shirt and black cut off shorts. Her long red hair was pulled in a braid. Sophia had on a black sweater with coral pants on. Her short hair was slicked back.

We said bye to the guys and Noah handed me a paper. He said not to let anyone see what it says. I wanted to open it so bad just in front of everyone but i'd keep my promise. I'll read it later,

We got to the mall and Millie saw a boy. A cute boy in her description. I had to see for myself. I walked over to them because Millie ran of ahead of us. Me, Sadie, and Sophia reached her and the boy was...well... really cute. Now i'm not a boy crazy girl who's only ever talking about boys. But this boy was hella cute. He had a sharp jawline. A nice trim but it was aslo curly and messy all at once. His brown eyes glowed in the light, accenting his pale skin causing a hush over the girls. Everyone stared in awe of this guys perfection. Even his outfit was nicely put together.

"H-hi." Sophia whispered. Millie smiled causing the boy to shift foot from foot. "Hi millie. Are these your friends?" The boy asked forcing a smile. "Oh yes sorry, That right there- millie said pointing at me- is Y/n. Then that is Sophia ans Sadie. These are my babes i love them." "Thank you sugar i love you too." I said hugging her. The others said the same and we turned back to the boy. "Oh. Hey. I'm Joshua but y'all can call me Josh. Or yeah i'd rather you call me Josh. How are you mills? Not seen you since, Gosh how long has it been? 2-No 3 years!" 

"I'm doing swell. How about you?" "Can we stop making small talk i hate people who do that!" Sophia said crossing her arms. "I like your feisty ness. Sophia. We should hang more gals but i have to get going." Josh said. He hugged Millie bye and walked past me. But he did something else. Something whilst he was walking by me. He touched my hand? No. He put something in my hand. I opened my hand to reveal a tiny slip of paper that said ''  367*546*1276 call me gals xo" 

"Girls?" "Yeah?" They all answered. "i'm going to the bathroom meet you at shoe show in 10?" I ask shifting. "Sounds good." They answered. 

I got in the bathroom and opened the note from Noah.

someone came into the bathroom and pounded on my door. My voice came out weak. "Yes?" "Thank god." "Why?" I asked timidly. "Sorry, wasn't looking for you." "Oh. Okay." and i never heard anything else.

I unfolded the paper slowly, i don't know it seemed like i was, afraid. Afraid to open the paper. I'm sure it wasn't bad, but i seemed nervous. Nervous about what? I have no clue. 

I took it in my palm and sat down on the closed toilet. I spread it out on my lap and began reading.

Dear, Y/n,  I have a confession. This may end or friendship. We may never talk again. You may avoid me. You may hate me.  But ever since the day I saw you at the airport, the day we first met. The day you put life into me, I've liked you. I may never give you this so i'm being as honest as ever. I've always liked you. I've always had a crush on you. You may wonder why i didn't say this in person. Many reasons actually. 1) Some one else likes you in our house. Someone else loves you. Yes, they're my friend. We're buds. But to break his heart would heart me. That also comes to another discussion topic that'll come up later. I'm a coward. I know actors are supposed to be "brave" and  "not afraid of rejection" Well actually i don't think people think that but still. I can't deal. Also This other boy that likes you likes another girl as well. But here's the part that i can't handle. I can't have you because the other boy would be heartbroken and devastated. He would kill me. People say "bros before hoes" but you're not a hoe. And he can't have you because it would break me. Like i'd go mad. You may say that's selfish, and yes i do agree. It's vert selfish. But seeing you with another guy breaks me. Now, No i'm not saying you can't date. You may do whatever the hell you wanna do, after all it's your life. But y/n, All the problems in the world, the obstacles, we'll always be friends, maybe, just maybe more than friends, but never forget i love you. So much love. ~ Noah.

I slid down; He likes me? Who else likes me? Why?So many questions were swirling around in my head i was getting dizzy. I started crying. I don't actually know why, i just did. I was sad. 

again.

the questions.

Do i liked Noah back? Why would Noah like me? Is this a prank? Well, that was a little too real for a prank? What day is it? Is it april fools? ;)

I stood up and walked out of the bathroom. I washed off my face.

"Hey girls. I said the them as i re approached. "Oh my. Why've you been crying?" 

"It's nothing. I'm good!" I say forcing a fake smile. I needed to talk to Noah immediately. 

~1,151 words.

Hi guys, First of all thank you for 5k reads! means a lot to me ily all! and some quick things i need to say,

I love you all so much

happy Easter and April fools.  

I need some quick things real quick

Who should y/n end up with is something i've not decided yet haha. SO should it be Jaeden or Noah comment below. 

And yes i have some drama coming also the next part will be irl too! 

ly all

~A