This belongs in memories

I woke up in my dreams as I was interrupted. By a loud knock at the door. My lazy eyes opened up to see a smiling face. Ready? I must have taken a nap! I told him to make one moment for me to change and get ready. I picked up the closest clothes to me and put them on. I didn't care if they didn't match I was expecting a adorable moment between us but nothing to expect. I ran to the door out of breath and panting. "Ready?"I awnser  between breaths a sigh  yes  and we head out the door. It was a long walk and my feet were in pain. The sun was on its way to rest as we sat on the cliff side. Feet dangling. No one spoke. Except move, it was quick but something touched my hand.
Something was moving its hand on to mine. Holding it as my face grew burned by the blushing. I glanced a little grin at Liam, I could tell it was his soft hands grasping mine. We were showing our affection. I scored closer as I rested my head on his warm jacket.
Soft, I've never felt this material, he placed his head on top of mine as the sun brushed over the mountain tops, this was a moment a special one. We both picked out heads up and looked at each other to see the sun gone as it was dim. No one would see us.. right?
We leaned in... close... I could smell his breath I looked as we made a quick kiss. This was special. Know I knew we had affections amas we let go and backed away he helped each other up and held hands as we walked back home to our houses as we say goodbye to another beautiful day, now we go to bed to await to see each others smiling faces tomorrow in the morning.