The secrets

Why did I do that! I rushed around my room having a mini panic attack to find something to throw at the widow to get his attention! I found a pizza box! That could do right! I started to toss it! It blew away as it flew majestically into the distance! I his face grew dim. Glanced at the window to see me in shock and opened the window and grinned. "This belong to you?" I blushed a little is disbelief "yes no, maybe so?" He looked at the teal cover and tossed it back with a smerky grin on his face... I put a fake smile on as if I was happy but. Now I was worried.. what if he found out the secret that I was hiding... about myself? I turned to the very last page to see everything in order.
Thank god! I closed the diary and put it back in its place as he were staring at me. "Don't be so worried... I only read to the part where you got abandoned" our emotions grew dim... he felt bad? He shouldn't. It was my fault I acted the way I did. The wind brushed by us again. The sun was setting over the roof tops again. Beautiful. You really could see the sunrise and set everyday. I plan to wake up early tomorrow to make pancakes. Wait was I daydreaming? Liam was staring at the sunset as the Pizza Hut pizza box flew over the hearts again. I started to giggle again as we both bursted out laughing. I don't laugh often. But this moment? If felt special. More then usual. Why? I've never felt this!
I snorted! Welp... he smiled. That was embarrassing I repeated to myself. He smiled as he pointed to the sunset and said "the sunset is beautiful. And your snorting is cute" I got an idea! What if... I show him to this special place. One that shows out to me. It's this one place that I go to every time. It's beautiful. It's up on this cliff side where the sun rise and sit set it beautiful. I've never seen anything like it. We both agreed to meet there tomorrow at 8:00 to see  the sun set. It was a perfect time to make a move, or keep it simple... we said good night and off to bed we went for a exciting day tomorrow. I was actually looking forward to a Monday.