Forgotten

(Weeks later)

He hasn't responded to me for weeks after the kiss. I'm worried, what if something happened? I... feel depressed. I feel alone for once in my life. I've never felt this feeling. I've never been... forgotten... I've tried to talk to him.... he ignores me. I have to get his attention. I'm not going to to forget him. He means to much to me. I found a piece of paper  sitting on my bed. My hand shook as I wiped the tears. I started to write to him.

Dear Liam

I'm sorry, you are the one person in the world that made me happy. I'm sorry that I had to make you happy. Your the best friend I've ever had, you will see me soon in your heart.
I wiped the tear as I continued writing
I'm sorry you had to feel the pain I had. I felt unwanted in this cruel world. You
I stopped writing... why was I doing this to my self? It has only been a few weeks... I folded the paper and set it in the corner of my desk. I walked over to the large mirror and looked at myself.
I was ugly... why would anyone want to love anyone like me. I stopped crying as I heard a loud knock at the door. Louder then u would normally hear. I opened and. Right away I noticed Liam... hold a girls hand. He started to explain. "Lio! This is my new girlfriend" and as I heard the word girlfriend... I lost it... I closed the door as I sat in my bed. I've never felt pain. I got back up and grabbed the paper as I read it in my head.
You have a girlfriend and I was lost. I was just a thought.... meet me at the cliff... I need to show u something.
From lio

I started sobbing aloud. The window was open and so was Liam's I folded it into a paper airplane and flew it across. It flew through the window into the room into the bed. I knew that this was the end.
2 bourse later
I went to the cliff. As I told him. He was there. With the girl. This got me furious. I started shaking. I broke out into tears.  He walked over to me. Little did he know I had a knife with me... he didn't know what I had planned. He didn't even notice me until he heard the yelling of me... I started to cut... my arms to my legs...  he dropped the girls hand almost instantly. He rushed over me. I was bleeding extensively. I had more then just this. I started to crawl in pain to the cliff. I wasn't needed in this world. I repeated that to myself as I was on edge. About to fall the jealous girl 'tripped'. My stomach dropped as I... left... no more pain hit me. All I felt... was hate.. no one seemed to have care... Liam saw the bloody knife and joined me... I went to the moon and sat there alone awaiting someone to heal me once more...