↻ four

yina was star struck as she stared at yukhei's smirking face, "take a picture, it'll last longer." yina quickly turned around out of embarrassment. her cheeks were flushed with a bright red color. yukhei was quietly smiling at the girl's actions.

they were both already off the bus at this time. yukhei waved her a goodbye and was about to go on his way. "stop," yina cried out, "let me treat you to something at least." yukhei nodded a confused but happy yes while yina grinned sheepishly.

;

the duo were now sitting in a connivence store. yina chose milk tea while yukhei was sipping on strawberry milk. they were both awkwardly staring at each other until yukhei chose to speak up.

"thank you for the drink."

"you don't have to thank me, thank you for saving me from that creep though."

"of course, i can't stand weird asses like that."

yina gave him a light giggle. yukhei stretched his arms smiled widely. "let's not beat around he bush anymore," yukhei began, "i slid in your DMs." a bright smile creeped on yina's lips, "did you ever get a library card?" the pair chuckled.

"do you really think i'm cute?"

"of course, i would never say that without meaning."

"thanks, you're not bad either, i guess."

"you can stop that cool act, i always see you commenting on my pictures, that's how i noticed you in the first place."

yina's smile was replaced with a surprised look. her cheeks were tinged pink. yukhei chuckled at the girl's sudden expression. yukhei looked at his phone and pouted, "i gotta go but can we talk on instagram again soon?" yina brightly smiled and nodded. yukhei waved her goodbye and left the connivence store. yina was left smiling like an idiot.

—————————–

END NOTE
thank you guys for the number of votes and views i've gotten in such a short time!

p.s. do you guys like short chapters but frequent updates or long chapters but slow updates?