3. Rise and shine, time for a Space War

Takes place after Season 2 Episode 8

Peter was seriously pissed.

He'd just been trying to go home, and now he was surrounded by darkness going to who knows where?

Looks like Conqueror missed out on his morning coffee.

Colours started poking through the void of black and Peter could see sparkles of red, blue, yellow and green.

The darkness was creeping to an end and Peter began to see what looked like a white hallway through the end of the dark tunnel.

He tumbled through the end and into the white corridor, fumbling to form a rope to swing to safety.

He swung onto the side of the wall, and he crouched on the side, wondering where he was now.

Then a boy who didn't look much older than Peter strolled on by. He had dark brown hair, mocha coloured skin and wore a blue and white armour.

"Hey, excuse me, can you-" He was cut off by his spidey-senses screaming at him, so he swiftly dropped from the ceiling as the man in blue screamed and shot his gun were Peter had been seconds before.

"Oh my god it's like a pew pew gun," Peter mumbled with a small smile on his face before remembering he was in the middle of a battle.

"Hey, listen! I just want to tal- HEY!" Peter tried to say before helping as he dodged a shot from the man in blue armour.

"How did you get in here?" Blue Boy shrieked, preparing to shoot again.

Quickly, Peter used his web to cover the front of the man's gun and pulled it away from him and towards himself.

Peter picked up the gun and webbed it to a wall. "Guys, help!" The man in blue shrieked.

Oh, of course the Blue Man had friends. Not wanting to fight anymore, Peter tried reasoning one last time.

"Listen, I don't wanna fight! I don't know where I am!" He yelled, hoping that Blue Man would believe him.

A look of consideration grew on Blue Man's face as six more people appeared. Peter groaned internally and raised his hands in surrender, secretly thinking he could take them if he wanted.

One of them was way shorter than everyone else, with short, bushy light brown hair, brown eyes and round glasses. They wore green and white armour.

A taller, bigger boy was standing next to them, towering over them, had hazelnut skin, messy black hair, brown eyes, and wore an thin orangey-yellow bandana. He also wore yellow and white armour.

Peter was starting to sense a trend in the fashion department.

Next was a tall boy with black and white armour, with light skin and a scar painted across his nose. His black hair was shaved at the sides, but on top was thick black hair, but sticking out in front of the black was white. The thing that stood out the most to Peter though, was the robotic arm he had.

The last one with armour had black hair in a mullet, light skin and blue-grey eyes. His armour was coloured red, and he was around the height of most of his team.

A man with orange hair, moustache, tan skin and seemingly purple eyes didn't wear the armour. Rather, he wore a dark blue, long sleeved shirt that on its sides draped a little farther than his waist. He also had white gloves lined with a lighter blue. Two white streaks that were a little curved at the top attached to a light blue lined with silver that seemed like a short cape. He had two line of yellow around his waist, and his pants were a simple black. His boots started with the outline of gold before going dark blue before going back to black. The most notable feature, however, was two crescent moons under his eyes, glowing blue, and his pointy ears.