Prologue

Your Name is (Y/N) (L/N) you had no friends,you were considered as a nerd,a loner,and as a freak.

You then befriended Millie Hope (Sorry if it's your name and BTW this is me!But my 'names' are only my nicknames given to me by my friends)
-only daughter and third child of Henry and Chloe Hope.Millie's Family is very fortunate,they own a company.(Yeah right,it's a fiction it's not true,sadly.But we are fair in money in real life)

At first you thought that she was like the other fortunate born girls.(What I meant to say was she thought that she was boastful, greedy, and mean...Sorry if your offended didn't mean to..SORRY 🙏) But,instead,Millie is the complete opposite of them.You guys became bestfriends in an instant.

A month after your 10th birthday,she told you that she had to move to Canada because of their family business.It hurt you.But so did she.It was really hard for her to say that to you.She also told you she'll be gone in two weeks.So,you guys did everything you could think of at that time together.Then,she left.

Warning:This escalated very quickly!!

One month after Millie's move to Canada your mother,(M/N) (L/N),
was accidentally shot in the way home from work.Your father,(F/N) (L/N),was too depressed at your mother's death so he committed suicide.(I warned you!!)Now you live in a orphanage.

This story is about how you will slowly regain your life and see your Bff Millie Hope,once more.

Notes:
You and Millie became friends at the age of 7.
She left at the age of 10.
You're now 12 about to be 13 on July 11th.
Millie is one month and 10 days older than you,meaning that her birthday is on June 1st.

---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks guys for reading this.It means alot for me.I don't expect any of you to vote for me.

You don't have to,I'm not forcing you to do it.But if you do vote for me,even though I highly doubt that,thanks!!

You guys are the best!!
Love you guys and thank you once more!!

-Vortex