A Little Change(Update-Plz Read)

Okay...You guys must be thinking
'this girl only published the first chapter and she already is change the book' Well...I was writing for the second chapter but an idea came out and if I needed that idea to work I need to change a few things...
Okay so here's the update-

Millie's parents are bestfriends with (Y/N)'s parents since gradeschool so Millie and (Y/N) knew each other since they were babies.
Mille also is 2 years 1 month and 10 days older than (Y/N).
They have the same birthdays as I mentioned before...You know Millie- June 1 while (Y/N)- July 11.
They are often confused as sisters even though they aren't.
They now live across from each other and in the middle is a park which they often meet each other.
Millie has two older brothers while (Y/N) is a(n) only child.(If you aren't an only child and has siblings sorry it's for the sake of the book)
Both their mother's are accountants,(Y/N)'s father is in the military while Millie's father is a(n) engineer/architect.
Millie's parents started a housing company which grew to be successful and (Y/N)'s mother works for Wayne Enterprise.
Millie's family went to Toronto,Canada for a family trip that last for only two months.
(Y/N)'s family declined the offer of them joining their trip.
The cause of (M/N) (L/N)' death is still the same but instead of suicide (F/N) (L/N)'s death is caused of sacrifice for the country of (R/P) (That means a random place/country)
Millie's family didn't came back to Gotham because of guilt.They blamed theirselves for (Y/N)'s parent's deaths.
And yeah storyline the same...but here are the ages-

Millie(When she left)- 12 yrs old
(Y/N) (When Millie left)- 10 yrs old
-
(Btw not including the parent's ages 'cause I don't know why...I just don't wanna...I guess?)
-
Shawn(Millie's eldest brother,when they left)- 16 yrs old
Klay(Millie's older brother,when they left)- 14 yrs old
Shane(Now)- 19 yrs old
Klay(Now)- 17 yrs old
Millie(Now)- 15 yrs old (about to be 16)
(Y/N) (Now)- 13 yrs old (about to be 14)
Dick/Richard-20 yrs old
Jason-18 yrs old
Tim/Timothy-16 yrs old
Damian-14 yrs old
Bruce- 32 yrs old
Alfred-??? Immortal?
------------------
Okay guys,thanks for reading I'm working on chapter 2 right now so stay tuned!!Also I wanna ask you guys about (Y/N)'s lovelife.If you want to have one just ask who you wanna be your Bf.I specifically am thinking about Impulse to be your Bf.I dunno you guys decide.And also guys sorry for the very delayed update.I finished school work and school's over here but I really didn't have alot of time to spare to write since I have alot more things to do like take care of my pets,help mom with household chores and all that so yeah...Please be patient with me.Anyways,Lots of Love Guys!!

-Vortex💜💜