Chapter 2 pt. 1

Word Count-373
Edited-Definitely
-My New Home!

Jason's P.O.V('cause why not?)-
We got into the Manor and (Y/N), from the looks on her face, is obviously stunned at the Manor."You coming kid?" I asked her.She gulped before nodding.She went inside and twirled at the sight.

She went inside and twirled at the sight

(You are wearing that BTW.Why?'cause it's a gift from Millie)
"If you don't mind me asking,who gave you that dress?"Tim asked her.
"This?"She said whilst looking at her dress."Oh..This is just a gift from Millie,a friend...well not a friend more like a older sister to me.She's 15 about to be 16 while I'm 13 about to be 14."She said."Oh...Okay"Tim said."Wait,If she's like a sister to you why didn't they adopt you?"I asked her.She looked down at the floor.Sadness written all over her face."You don't have to answer it if you don't wanna."I stated."No"She said.She took a deep breath."They didn't adopt me because...Because they blamed theirsalves for my parent's death and is afraid to look at me because of guilt."She said.Tears threatening to fall from her eyes.Dick quickly pulled her into a hug comforting her.That hug quickly became a group hug.I still couldn't believe I joined in without them forcing me to.
Bruce's P.O.V-
After the hug,we showed her the room she'll be staying in.We left her to be alone,so she can have alone time.And then everyone went back to their usual business. She really is something else I thought.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V-
It's morning now,and for a second I thought it was just a dream but I was proved wrong when Alfred went to wake me up and get me to breakfast.I went down only to be greeted by my new family.
——————————————————
Okay guys that's it for Chapter 2 pt.1.Hope you guys enjoyed it.Please be patient with me since I had so many things to do.I am currently working on Chapter 2 pt. 2 so stay tuned!!And I also forgot to mention Dami here so for all Damian lovers sorry!!Anyways,Thanks for reading my book it means alot!!Lots of love!!!

-Vortex💜💜