Lunch is horrible

I kept looking up ways to lose calories. I walk into the cafeteria. The smell of food made me feel bad. I sat down at my table.
I sat up straight and opened step tracker
1,862 only 8,138 to go
Cassidy shows up acting all that. I hate her because of reasons but yet I stick with her because I have no friends. She went to get food.
"So if I walk 10,000 steps I can lose 1 pounds I'm not even close I'm gonna have to do some other things I'll have to do 100 sit ups in 10 minutes to burn 57 calories" I thought
My mind raced around like a little puppy looking for a home.
Cassidy was eating pizza and fat free milk. "What's wrong" Cassidy says. I shake my head. "Just a quite day" Cassidy says. I shake my head once more hoping she would just stop talking to me.
My reputation is already bad why have her put it even more down. The time was going. My slow and my head kinda started to hurt. I don't care about the pain as long as I get to where I'm going I'll be fine. I look around at all the tables everyone has someone with them.
I felt sad that I didn't have anyone.
I felt like crying.
Cassidy starts to talk again I ignore her and just shake my head.
"Only if I looked like Brooklyn or her friend or anyone. Everyone is better then me I'm a ugly pice of shit. I'll never be anything." I keep thinking.
"Finally she left me but not for that long. I have math next and I don't want to go. I have to put my phone up then it's chior then health why can't I just walk around the building for the rest of the day instead of going to class" I thought again
"I stand for 54 minuets in chior" I thought.
Lunch was finally over I walked out quickly and ran upstairs to math.