Perfact people

I woke up and got dressed. I wore my moms black and red sweater and pants that were a little baggy because they didn't fit me anymore.
I walked down the the bus and stood in the cold waiting for the bus. I look at all the people they were much skinnier then me.
I got on the bus. I looked out the window as my music played.

"There's pain inside me my world is crumbling"

I got off the bus and went to physical science. I sat in the same seat as last week. I sat up straight and my back began to hurt a little. I could hear the kids in the background laughing. It only made me want to disappear. I got on my phone and opened my step counter.
469 only 9,531 to go.
I start to think about lunch time.
"Am I going to eat?" I thought. "No" I thought again. I haven't ate in 11 hours.
The bell had rung so I got up and grabbed my black book bag. Everyone else was already gone. As I walked to the community room I kept my head down so no one could see me if they ever saw me at all. I just ended up going to the library. I sat down at the corner computer and opened my step counter
788 only 9,212 to go.
"I'm definitely not eating lunch I'm too fat as it is already" I thought to myself.
A girl sits next to me and takes the mouse off my computer. It's like she didn't even see me here sitting next to her.
"I've only burned 21 calories I'm never going to be less fat" I thought.
I sit up straight again. I cross my legs and look around the library. All I had seen was people who were better then me and perfect.
I put my head down as a couple tears fall down.
"I wish I was perfect"