Chapter 25

Sixteen Years Later. Skipper Was Scared That Galeshi And Warriors Tried To Kill Skipper But He Ran Away From Them.

When He And His Friends Told Him About Manfredi And Johnson That Sepinta Told Him To Gave Him A Photo Of Skipper,Manfredi And Johnson.

When Nightwolf Was Riding His Horses With His Native American Warriors At The Forest. Against Their Chief.

As Skipper Was Awaken. That Valerie Was Looking At Skipper. That Nova Was Being Good. That Sparx,Private And Rico Have Not Left.

When Chichack Told Galeshi That Eshama's Bracelet Was Useless Without The Penguin.

With Against The Sunrise. When Skipper Fights For His Life. That He Was In His Native American Warrior Suit. And War Paint.

Against The Shelter.Skipper Shouts Out His Spirit Into Shepaya.

When Nashoba Told Andar When Skipper Was With The Native American Warriors. That He Will Be The True Shepaya Warrior.

When Skipper Jumps Into The Water To Have A Deep Swim When Sepinta Saw Him.

As Nashoba Was Looking At The View. When It Was A Great Day. That Skipper Said. Um...I Have To Go Now. You Know My Friends Are Waiting There For Me At School.

As Hanoqui Said. Be On Way Skipper. We Will See You Soon. As Skipper Said. Um..I Just Have A Thing To Tell You. I Just Want To Have It. I Promise.

Meanwhile At School. Skipper Was Having His Celebration With His Friends. That He Haves A Drink And Pizza With Rico.

That Private Gaves Them Music To Dance With His Own Friends. That Sparx And Nova Dances Together.