Phil Lester Imagine #1

Phil Lester Imagine:

You wake up at 8am, ealier than normal. You roll out of bed and walk downstairs feeling rotten. As you turn the lights on the bulb explodes. You huff and walk over to the kettle. No hot water comes out; its broken. You get the toaster and place the bread in it. 10 minutes pass and the bread still isn't toasted.

As you walk out the kitchen you grabbed your phone charger. You climb back into bed and plug your phone in. It's not charging. You grab your quilt and pull up to your face. You grab your phone and call your best friend Phil. He picks up

"Hey whats up" He says

"Can you come over, having a bad day" You reply

"Aww I'll be over soon" He adds

You smile as you put the phone down. About 15 minutes later the doorbell rings. You run to the door and pull it open. Phil smiles at you and hands you a tub of ice cream and a starbucks. You give him a hug but it wasn't like any other before. He lets go of you and smiles down at you.

You both walk into the living room and turn on the tv. Phil turns it to your favourite show. He puts his arm and around you and pulls you in. As you got up ealier than normal you felt yourself falling asleep.

" You sleepy" He says looking at you

You mange to nod before you dozed off. When you wake up Phil's head is on your shoulder; he's asleep too. Shortly after you wake up he does to. He turns to look at you.

"Have I ever told you that I love you"

You hug him and as you do his lips crash into yours. You pull away after a few seconds.You smile and wrap your arms around him.

"I love you to" You say