chapter 20 twins

Ryder Pov

"Mia" I screamed running to her "what's wrong baby" I asked "Jeff did u call the pact doctor" rose asked "yea he's on his was" he said

"Ryder she's pregnant" Rose said what my baby pregnant that's great right? "of course you idot" my wolf growled "then why is she hurting" I asked "I don't know" he said sadly then cut me off

"that's great" I said when the pact doctor arrived "where is she" he asked "right in here" Jeff said and the doc came and sat down next to Mia "ok Mia relax and stay laying down" he said and Mia listened.

But when I saw the doctor lift her shirt up I went over the edged tht I growled really loud and grabbed his arm "Ryder I'm just gonna see if I can the baby heart beat" the doc asked I nodded them moved my hand from his arm.

he put those hearing things on then put it against Mia stomach "can u take a deep breath for me Mia" he asked and I saw her take a deep breath "holy pickles" the doc said! wait? pickles? what the what? "what's wrong" Jeff asked "I never seen anything like this, the babies are almost ready fro labor" he said what the hell does he mean in babies? how many kids are we having?"what do u mean by babies?" I asked

"ya y'all are having twins"he said I'm dead "DIDN'T I TELL U GUYS TO USE PROTECTION" Jeff screamed "we did it must of torn" I said wait let me rephrase  that "well the first time we use protection the 2nk time we didn't" I said "there's nothing we can do Jeff its done, now your little sister needs your support if she's gonna go into labor any day now" Rose said "ok I called Mike he's on his way up" he said "aweeeee" I heard mia groaned "we need to find out what's going on in there" the doc said I bent back down and started rubbing Miss back when she sat up and Jeff necklace started glowing "moms calling" he said "great she can tell us what's going on" the doc said and Mike walked in.

"close the door and lock it"Jeff said and Mike did as told and that's when there parents came out"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING GETTING MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT AT 18" there dad yelled in his alpha tone " I didn't plan it, it wasn't my intention to get her pregnant" I said back "honey you know very well they didn't attend for this to happen and stop complaining we were 16 when I got pregnant with the twins" her mom said "ugg" he groans "I'm sorry for interrupting but do you know what this is" the doc asked!

"yes she's gonna have her twins in 4 days because of her powers and who she is, by tonight she's gonna grow everyday till birth, instead of 4 months its 4 days! or depending on the growth? if its girls it would be 4 days! If its boys its 3, or its its a boy and girl its 2 days!" she said what the fuck we only have 4 days or less depending on the growth? "what I'm not ready for this? How would I be ready to be a mom in 4 days or less to twins for gods sakes" Mia asked very upset. "come down sweety" her mom said kneeling down next to her!

"can you check the growth doc" her dad asked "yea let me get the equipment" he said getting the stuff out!

After he got everything out he was ready "ok Mia this is gonna be cold" he said putting gel on Mia stomach, and we looked at the screen and I saw 2 figures "there are your babies" he said pointing to the screen "its a healthy baby boy and girl" he said oh. My. God. that means we only have 1 day left! "there due tomorrow" he said "can you get the gel off please they don't like it" mia said the doctor put the machine back and grabbed paper towels to get it off her stomach "GET IT OFF NOW" Mia yelled and the doctor took it off and moved away real fast! "they won't stop mom" mia growled "its ok baby that's gonna happen and" she didn't continue "and what mom" Mike asked "and her powers will be out of control until the twins arrived" her dad finished for her! We were all speechless? what does he mean"her powers out of control" if she goes out of control who knows what might happen?

5:00pm that after noon

"man dude she won't stop eating" I said popping down on the couch next to Jake and Stella

"remember what her parents said she's gonna keep eating to cover up the 4 months for today and tomorrow" he said "yea I know" I said "she's getting big I can tell u that" Stella said "yea she's about the same size as Rose" I said! What she is? She's been eating ever since she found out and its like every min she gets bigger! I'm just glad he powers haven't bottom out of control yet! "Mia that's my chocolate extreme blizzard" I heard Mike yelled "not anymore" mia yelled back "give it to me now" I heard Mike "no" mia yelled and i heard stuff starting to  fall! oh boy I thought and ran to the kitchen.

hey guys here's another chapter I hope u like