chapter 7 meet the family

Jake Pov

we went down stairs into the kitchen when we see everyone there i grabbed Mia's hand to let her know i'm there and she gave me a shy smile. Hi mia said to them while we stood there in the door way Hey they said back with a warm smile Look guys she said letting go of my hand and moved up I'm sorry how i acted earlier i shouldn't have think yall were like someone from my past and accuse you of not being there you had duties to attend but now i'm willing to get to know you guys she said real strong I'm sorry too Jeff said getting up walking to where Mia is at.

Me too Mike said getting up too we shouldve  known, we both made a mistake and we really want to become apart of our bay sisters life. I forgive you she said and they all bear hugged. So what about that swim i asked what swim mike asked sitting down oh yea i forgot to tell you we were having the day off to go swimming with our baby sister Jeff said staying by Mia's side. Thats awesome dude mabe later we could have a family dinner mike suggested Yea, nowgo get changed we'll be in the back andcall the gang over so theycould meet Mia and Jake Jeff told him Right on it Mike said jumping out of his seat and ran upstairs Ok come on guys lets get to the pool Jeff said leading us to the back yard and let me tell you that was a huge pool.

I saw Mia take off her sandles and shorts/blouse she jumped into the pool with Jeff holding her hand i just stared at her having fun being happy and of course she got me staring at her and she smiled come on Jake the waters great she said ok im coming i told her taking off my sandles, i ran and jumped into the pool making a splash making everyone laugh. The gangs here Mike screamed jumping into the pool making another splash really again Mia said smiling and that just made us laughand she started laughing her self great your guys are gonna love them Jeff told us me and Mia swam to the edge to wait for the guys but after a couple of min I smelt the most beautiful scent, it smelt like red roses on a raining day.

Hey do yall guys smell that i asked Jeff,Mike and Mia smell what they asked sniffing the air looking confuse you cant smell that  beautiful scent i asked getting out still wet no Mia said What do you smell? It smells like flowers on a spring morning hey David whats going on i asked my wolf. I dont know i cant point it out he said then he went away i kept smelling the scent and thats when i saw the most beatuful girl alive she had blonde hair with green eyes she was skinny and perfect MATE David screamed i ran to her till we were face to face I'm Jacob i said I'm Stella she said we stared into each others eyes not daring to move JUST KISS HER ALREADY Mia screamed.

So thats what i did i put my hand on her cheek and kissed her and that kiss was perfect it felt like i died and went to heven all my worries went away the only thing that matter was the person i was kissing right now fireworks were going off then she pulled away so she could catch her breath Oh J.R. is not gonna like this Jeff said or Adam Mike added Whos that i asked walking to them while holding Stella hand J.R. is Stella dad and Adam is her older brother Mike said Yea my family very protective over me Stella said yea very over protective, just watch out Jake Jeff said but were not gonna sit here waiting for them are we i asked Hell no we came nd have fun Mike said then me and Stella jumed in holding hands.

Mia Pov

I'm so happy for Jake, im glad he found his mate i wonder who Jeff and Mikes mate are?

HEY guys hers the next chapter sorry for the big mistakes on the last chapter but ya im happy Jake found his mate im sorry if some of yall wanted Jake and Mia to be together but there gonna stay closes friends and dont worry in the next 3 chapters Mia gonna find her mate

please vote and comment what you guys think and dont stop readign its getting good i promise