{chapter 1} tord ×reader. i think?

You just finished decorating your new house, so you decided to go get some ice-cream.

You put oh your (f/c) t-shirt since it was a nice and warm day out.

Y/n: "i should really start to search for a job...." you thought. But while you were thinking about what job you wanted, you arrived at the ice-cream place. Y/n: "wow.... that was a short walk. :1". You got your ice-cream and decided to go for another walk. While you were walking you you saw that right in front of you there was an "anime-maid-cafe" searching for employees (i don't know how you pronounce that).

Y/n: "hummmm..... guess i will try tomorrow"

you thought as you walked back to your house.
But you rialized that while you were thinking you got lost and since you didn't have your phone with you, you convinced yourself to ask somebody near you. You asked a lot of peapol but none of theme answered your question.

Y/n: "assholes" you wispered, you tried not to panic and decided that you would try asking to just another person. Soon you saw a guy in a red hoodie walking right past you . Since you were basically forced, you tapped his shoulder and tryed to talk with the guy for a .
Y/n: "um.. excuse me sir". you spoke shyily, he turned around and looked at you.
Y/n:"........"

Guy in red hoodie: are you gonna talk or what?

You frooze.
You paniced while he stared at you with his gray soulless eyes.
Y/n:"um.... do you know were is (insert addres)?"
He pointed at a sign and there was a map on it, that told you were you were.
You looked at the map but befor you could say anything he was just... gone...

Y/n:"wow... those scars. It must have hurt, poor guy. BUT THAT  ACCENT THO!!! "You thought.

------------------       ---------------------      ---------------------     -----
328 words... nice.