{chapter 2} NYAH!!

When you got home you made (f/f) and then got in bed still thinking about that guy in the red sweater, and how his hair looked like horns. Meanwhile you set your alarm and fell asleep...

" everything was dark, you couldn't see anything. You were cold. You heard the sound of someone crying...

???-" i'm sorry.. i didn't mean to......"

You couldn't see anything but a small hint of  red. Even if you didn't see anybody you decided to speeck anyway.

(Y/n)-"  don't worry it's fine..."

???-" leave"

(Y/n)- "wha-"

???-"i said ... LEAVE!!!

Everything went red, blood red. Then you began to see doors. You opened one and  it had  one of your best memories.

It was your fist day of middle school. You were distracted and bumped into someone, after that a guy helped you. The memoty was all a blur up after but you could clearly see a guy with a red sweater help you up.

You closed the door and opened another door.
It was you talking to the guy and all the sound was muffled  but you clearly heard  him say"tord" so you assumed it was the guy's name.

You opened another door...
And you saw him  holding your hand and then....all of a sudden...

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

You woke up at the sound of your allarm going off.
Still sturdled you turned it off and dressed up while thinking about the dream you just had

"That was a pretty strange dream... i wonder what that means."

Since you still had to leave for the interview at the cafe you decided to go grab a frappuccino or something...

After finishing "breakfast" (if you can call it that) you got in for the interview.
They were really desperate for employees that they gave you the job.
The manager told you to watch as one maid with fake cat ears and a tail took the order of a guy..... with a... red sweater and... horn hair and a  scar on... his face.....
You hid behind the couch you were sitting on as fast as you could go.
You got to the manager and asked him if the guy with the red sweater comes here ofter.

Manager- "well he comes here pretty often almost every week, he's our most loyal costumer".

"Shit!"

You hear him talk and you noticed his accent again.

"It sounds like the same accent the guy in my dream had. Did i already met this guy?"