I'm Not the Girl You Once Knew

Talia's POV
Once the torture stops I lie there out of breath.  Sighing I sit back up and let my mind wander. Then there was a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I called.
" its your brother" Brian replied. "Come in!" I called back. The door opened and he came into the room.  "You look tired tali." Brian commented softly. I sighed knowing that he was right. "I am tired Bri but I can't sleep nowadays." I told him tiredly. He looks at me smiling softly. "I think I can help with that." He says while sitting on the bed beside me. I look at him curiously. "How would you help?" I ask curiosity getting the best of me.
" I can show you if you'll let me." He says, I nod allowing him to. He smiled and tells me to lay down on my stomach. I do as he says. I then feel him start rubbing my back soothingly. It wasn't long long before a loud yawn leaves my mouth. Brian chuckles and says, "close your eyes little sister that should help as well." I close my eyes. Feeling his warm hands rubbing my tense muscles out from my back and neck. I slowly start falling asleep from his actions. The last thing I heard before fully falling asleep is, "Goodnight Tali, sleep well little one."
Brian's POV
It wasn't long until she fell asleep. Smiling to myself I think 'I'm glad that still works. Let's just hope she'll feel better in the morning'.