Mission Partner

Talia's POV
I was waiting to be picked up by Agent Coulson when I heard a car pull up behind me. Out of instinct I slowly put my hand in my pocket where my pocket pocket knife was, when the car door opened up. "Oh hell no!" I exclaim once I saw my jerk of a brother.

Brian's POV
I pulled up to the boardwalk where my baby sister and I were supposed to be picked up.  I hope that she will not flip out when she See's me. I then slowly get out of my Eclipse only to hear her yell,  "oh hell no!” 'what happened to my kind,  little baby sister?' I asked myself sighing. " No way in hell am i going to work with you,  you backstabbing nerf-herder!” Talia shouted pacing around the Boardwalk. 'That's it i have had enough of her attitude.' I think to myself. "Tali,  what happened back then to make you act like this? Where is my sweet baby sister who always followed me around the house?  I want my baby sister back!" I loudly question stepping closer to her. That pissed her off. "What happened?! What happened?! You turned your back on your own damn little sister! I was 18 when you busted me! OUR motto was 'You don't turn against your sibling!' Damnit Brian,  you did just that! I thought that I could trust you to not turn against me just as Ma and Pa did,  but I was Stupid and Naive to think that. I thought I knew what family was,  but your actions proved me other wise. I was in that damn cell for 5 god damn years Bri! Over that time I learned to not trust anyone but myself. You were the cause of my change,  that little girl you once knew died the same night you busted me!” she shouted, rage and sorrow shinning in her voice. Every word she said hit me like a tank.

(That plays in Talia's head in spite towards Brian)