Fast Friends (Flashback)

Luke Hobbs POV
It was during DSS training when S.H.I.E.L.D first brought in a 29 year old girl. "Welcome to DSS Director Fury, who have you brought in for advanced training this time?" Our Commander asked. "I brought in one of my best agents to continue her training in a military like fashon." Director Fury responded. the girl stayed silent the whole time while keeping a careful eye on everything that was going on around her. "what is your name agent?" the commander asked. "Agent Talia O'Conner sir." Talia replied with a stone cold voice. the Commander nodded in approval. "Hobbs, front and center!" he  ordered me. I quickly went to the Commander's side. The Commander then turned to me and said, "Hobbs you and Miss. O'Conner will be working together from now on until she has to go back to S.H.I.E.L.D." "Yes sir!" I responded. I then turned to Talia and said, "Follow me, lets see what you can do." I then walked to the firing range and grabbed an AK-47. Talia grabbed two PPKs. We then started shooting at targets. Talia started out by using just one of the two PPKs.  Every single shot she took was dead center. I  was seriously impressed with her shooting skills. I stopped firing my weapon and just watched her shoot, as if by instinct she pulled the second one out of its holster and shot both weapons at the same time. It seemed like Talia was oblivious to the world around her because every single person in the training room stopped training and were watching her. Talia reminded me of a female version of James Bond. Over the past two months Talia was training with us, Talia and I became close friends and we knew each others moves extremely well. it was a sad day for the both of us when she had to return to S.H.I.E.L.D. Thankfully I can still contact her when I need her help with a case.