Ϛhapter ➁✓

"I want you to live with Ms.Calder for now on"

--------------------------------------------

"W-what?" Louis whispered, "b-but what about Harr-"

"Styles, will be on his own" Mr.Miller smirk filled widely to each ear.

Louis glared at Mr.Miller, and clench his fist tightly.

"What are you going to do with my-"

Mr.Miller let out a loud chuckle, and gave a slap on his knee.

"What makes Harry yours?"

Louis furiously stood up, slam his fist onto the desk, grab Mr.Miller's collar, and pulled the chubby man's face closer to his.

"Listen here, Mr.Miller" Louis fumed, "Harry doesn't belong to anyone. Not even you. He's mine. And always will be".

Mr.Miller furrow his eyebrows in disgusted, "do you seriously think I give a shit?!?", pushed Louis away from him.

Before Louis could swing a punch at Mr.Miller, the glass door burst open leading security inside the room.

"I was about to give you a week to gather your things, but instead I'm giving you today" Mr.Miller responded, "and tomorrow I want you out of Harry's flat. If I found out that you haven't yet..."

Louis sighs, leaves the room before Mr.Miller could lecture anymore.

"IM STILL TALKING TO YOU, TOMLINSON!" Mr.Miller retorted.

"Mr.Miller, do we drag him back inside?" One of the security spoke up, taking the handcuffs out of his pocket.

"No. Just leave that piece of shit alone" Mr.Miller answered, "if you excuse me, I need to dial up to someone important".