Ϛhapter ➇

Liar
----------------
Paul opened the door for Liam and Louis.

Zayn was already inside the van before Liam or Louis could leave Eleanor's shitty apartment.

The drive was silent and stares were on Louis' bruised cheeks.

"So Lewis...what happened to your face?" Niall chirped, trying not give a disgusted face toward Louis.

Louis glance at Zayn, but Zayn just kept himself and his eyes facing the window.

"Um...Eleanor hit me..." Louis try to not face Niall or anybody.

Harry noticed Louis was lying by the way he didn't look directly at Niall.

"M'kay?" Niall murmured, and took out his phone to play Candy Crush.

Harry sighs and just wanted Louis to comfort him...

----------------------

"Louis, are you really gay? Because gays are disgusting fags!" A brunette girl asked, while handling our album to have its signature.

We glance at Louis, hopefully he doesn't say something stupid.

"Pardon?" Louis questioned, beginning to sign the album.

"Are you gay? That's my question. And my name is Amanda." Amanda A.K.A the brunette girl repeated, and stare at all our eyes without blinking.

"No. I am in fact straight "
Louis smiled, and pass the album to Liam.

"Great! Here's my number, you're my favorite" she handed a small piece of paper to Louis, who politely kept the paper.

'I am in FACT STRAIGHT' the words twisted Harry's brain, his heart beats rapidly like it's going to explode any minute now...tears started to form but kept them hidden.

"Um Harry? Can you hurry the fuck up?" Amanda grumbled, "ugh you know what, I'm not going to wait for your dipshit signature!" She pull the album out of my hands and left angrily.

"Hairy, you-" I left the Meet & Greet behind and went to the van.

"Paul, can you take me back to my apartment?" A simple nod took the curly boy away from the disaster...