Bear Hugs and Burning Breakfast

NOT EDITED, SORRY

Justin's POV

  I woke up with a sense of warmth wrapped around me, going frigid for a minute before realizing I fell asleep in Jason's protetive hold. I sighed softly, not gonna lie I love this feeling of being cared for. My wrist itch really badly though... I'll have to figure out a way to relieve the ache in my wrist and thighs without Jason finding out. For now, I fall back asleep in his sweet embrace.

Jason's POV

  I yawned and stretched, getting off the couch to cook Justin some breakfast because 1) he needs as much food as he can get and 2) I might be trying to impress him. Am I trying to hard? He just seems so out of reach... This is fucking nuts, since when do I try in the first place? You know what I'm just going to go cook some goddamn breakfast okay.

  I made us bacon, eggs, and in the middle of flipping some pancakes when a very groggy Justin stumbled into the kitchen, furrowing his eyebrows when he saw all the food.

  "G'morning!" I smirked, pulling his tiny frame into a bear hug before he could respond.

  "Hi?" He mumbled, not being able to speak clearly as his face was buried in shirt. I put my chin on his soft hair and just rocked us back and forth (a/n; did that sound dirty or was it just me lawl), deciding that he needed the gesture. Finally, I pulled out the hug and smiled at his blushing cheeks, kissing them, which is what I've wanted to do since I first met him. This made him blush an even deeper red, if that was possible.

 "Ready to eat?" I asked excitedly, making Justin giggle and look over my shoulder, confusing me. And did he just giggle? Thats the cutest--wait. I turned around and my eyes widened at the sight of burning       pancakes.

 "Oops" 

Hiiiiiiiii. Okay so this is the shittiest shortest chapter in the whole world but i wanted to give you guys a little fluff. and did you catch the song reference? no? okay. Well this ch was inspired by Try Hard by my other babies, 5sos. god their perfect. But ya, and you guys are so sweet, i checked the comments on my a/n and was like running around the house making inhumane squeals. anyways. Sorry for the crappy chapter, idk what this even is. THANKS FOR 1K+!!! thats amazing and ilygsm. (: 

-Hannah xx