Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2
(My outfit in the media/ or side)

I stood there in shock. My idol was in fucking front of me!!!

I nodded shyly as he gave me a gorgeous side smile, his crystal blue eyes staring into mine.

His face went serious shortly after.

"Did she hurt you?" His voice held a coldness I'd never heard in interviews or vlogs.

I looked down and shook my head.

"Not physically", I muttered thinking he wouldn't hear.

I looked up to see him staring intensely at me.

"Well are both you girls okay?"

I looked up fully to see the whole crew behind Andy. Ashley had spoken.

"Yeah we'll be fine" Blare answered alil star-struck.

Ashley smirked slyly at her and I could tell her heart had just melted inside. I giggled a little and saw Andy's eye light up at it.

"You guys fans?" Jake asked, motioning to my brackets.

Uh yeah" I mumbled, a blush creeping up my cheek bones.

"We're actually going to your gig tonight at the park!" Blare blurted, her social butterfly coming out.

"We'll look out for you guy in the crowd then" Jinxx said, grinning.

"Especially for pretty girls like you", Ashley added, winking at Blare as her cheeks turned red.

I laughed at her reaction, the weight if Lila's word being lifted for now. I mean, my idols were in front of me. I wasn't going to let her dampen my mood.

"Ash leave the girl alone, work your charm on her later", CC laughed, clamping Ashley's shoulder.

"What's your name, love?" Andy asked, smiling at me. Dude he will be the death of me.

"I-I'm Phoenix and I'm 15" I stuttered, blushing as I had planned to tell them my nickname and not my age. What the fuck Ash?!. Ugh! Imma embarrass myself.

{Andy's POV}

"I-I'm Phenix and I'm 15", she stuttered. Gosh she was cute. Probably the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen before. I smiled down at her. Not to mention perfect height for me. Wait no! She's only 15. But then again it's not that far from me. As long as it didn't get much out to the media- why am I planning this?

"But call me by my middle name/ nickname, whatever it is, which is Ashton or Ash"' she explained, but from the rosy hint on her beautiful face she thought she'd blurted it out. Still adorable. Andy!!! Right. Right.

"You look familiar" I hear Jake mutter softly. Before I could ask him the shorter girl spoke.

"And I'm Blare" obviously not having heard Jakes comment.

"it's amazing to finally meet you all, though this one" she giggled, nudging Ash, "was going to meet you back stage"

"Really?!" I exclaimed a bit to excited.

"Yeah, I could only afford one VIP pass and B insisted I take it, not her" Ash admitted.

"Of course for certain reasons" Blare blurted as Ash looked down ashamed.

I stared at her confused, trying to brush it off but a bad feeling had taking hold giving me a chill down my spine.

I shook my head and turned to Ashley and Blare.

"Well since you won't be seeing us later after the show, why don't I give you my number now?" I heard Ashley whisper to Blare.

Her eyes lit up as she nodded and pulled her phone out. Ashely took it from her and instantly started typing on the keys, handing it back soon after. Suddenly I saw Ashley kiss Blare on the cheek and thought it was utterly adorable how they were both blushing after wards.

I looked at the boys and Phenix to see if they had seen it too, but they were all to busy talking to Phenix about music and other bands to notice. I'd have to ask Ashley bout it later.

I was about to ask Ash for her number but then Jake spoke up.

"Hey boys its getting closer to show time and we still need to get ready... so ladies" he smile opening his arms for a hug from Ash as she joyfully hug him back. Blare soon followed to pursue after hugging Ashley and receiving another kiss on the cheek. I will make sure that happens.

"We will see you guys during the show" CC smiled also receiving a hug from Ash and Blare.

They then both ran to hug Jinxx which he took gladly hugged them both back.

"It was great to meet you girls" he said after releasing them. He truly loves our fans.

Blare went to hug me as Ash went to hug Ash (laughing secretly). Since she was so small I had to lean down a lot.

"Watch out for Phenix" Blare whispered as we hugged.

"She's...... Delicate" she seemed to choose the word carefully, still not seeming satisfied with the choice.

I pondered over her words as she released, looking at me seriously. I nodded then Ash came bounding over looking extremely over-joyed.

I grinned down at her and she paused a moments before wrapping her arms around my waist tightly.I smiled doing the same, my head rested softly on hers, eyes closed as she breathed against my chest. Her hugs I could tell were great. I'd never felt so good.

Then there was a CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Me and Ash looked up to find Blare, CC, and Jake taking pictures of us, smiling like idiots.

I understood Blare but the boys taking pictures just was confusing. Ash and I laughed it off and she shook her head.

"We better get going." Jinxx said, starting to walk away with CC waving bye.

"Yeah we better go." I muttered at their accuracy to ruin the moment.

"Bye Phenix. See you real soon", I smiled down at her, looking into her gorgeous blue-purple eyes, hugging her one last time before following Jinxx and CC.

"See you later beautiful!" Ashley called back at Blare, walking backwards. Jake soon grabbed his arm to drag him away leaving Blare and Ash giggling at us and waving.

I couldn't wait till tonight.