Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

(blares outfit in media)

{Andy's POV}

I waited patiently with the boys in the back parking lot, waiting for Ash(and Blare) to just step out of a car.

Ashley explained to us that he had texted Blare directions and the password to say???? I don't know he's Ashley. What else should we expect?

We didn't have to wait long. Soon enough a black jaguar pulled up with the batman logo on the side and I couldn't stop smiling. Batman's freaking amazing!

I quickly saw Blare step out if the passenger seat in an amazing outfit might I say and from what I could tell Ashley was almost eye raping her. Nah not raping but let's just say his neighbors would know both their names as they make lo-

My thoughts were immediately eliminated from my mind as I saw Phenix walk around the car.

My jaw dropped as I took her in. The outfit made me want to lock her away so no other guy would dare lay there hands on her, but also made me grin cause she was dressed similar to me. She was just so cute even in that sexy outfit.

She smiled and ran towards me wrapping her arms around my waist tightly. I immediately did the same, chuckling. God I loved her hugs.

To soon she let go grinning as she looked up at me, eyes sparkling.

"You look amazing", I blurted.

She giggled and blushed.

"Nah.... I should be saying that to you. I mean damn boy! You got style", she exclaimed.

Me and her burst out laughing at her silliness.

I couldn't blame her though I mean we were both practically the same from the looks of it.

She looked behind me and grinned slipping from my grasp.

"And CC you look absolutely swoon worthy" she giggled as he did a little bow.

"As for you Jake...." she pretended to turn serious, shaking her head.

"What!?" he pouted.

She then smiled.

"Nothing. Jake your perfectly fine", she chuckled to herself.

Jinxx suddenly came up behind her and crushed her in a hug. Both of them were giggling like school girls as he some what tickled her. I couldn't believe how well she was fitting in with us. I mean all the boys all seemed to like her and Blare.

Speaking of Blare...

I turned to go look for her and as I turned the corner I found Ashley and Blare alone together. From what I could see they were talking. Blare's face was blushed and Ashley's was serious. Then Blare was nodding quickly and next thing I knew Ashley and her were lip locking.

Holy shit man. I grinned, no work to be done there.

I tried my best to keep my chuckling quiet as I snuck away from their little intimate moment.

I went back to the boys and Ash to see CC by Ash as she played the drums. Like wow she was good. All the boys were grinning as she played the beat to 'Legacy'.

I walked closer and started sing along and Jake and Jinxx started playing their parts on their guitars. When we all finished I spoke up.

"I didn't know you could play!"

"Dude, she doesn't just play drums, she does guitar, dance, and she sings" Jake replied.

Phenix and the boys all looked at him like he was crazy.