Nothing Stays Dead

Damon POV

I sit in bed, facing the wall, my body numb. It's Bella and I's anniversary. 105 years ago we got married. I've spent all 105 years alone in pain. Isabella and Adaline, Stefan's children have nicknames different than their names, since Emily is trying to find a way to bring them back. We call Isabella Iz and Adaline Dell. Adaline came up with Dell as a nickname, only because she likes Adele but couldn't say it. They fill some of my heart, but I know no one and nothing will replace my Bella and my Adaline. My wife and daughter. My family. 

Emily walks in, without knocking, the biggest smile on her face. "Damon, get up. Get the Ashes together. We are about to save your wife and baby girl." She says, pointing to the spell book. I rush out of bed and grab their Urns. We walk down stairs and into secret room where Emily practices her spells. I sit at one side of the alter, Emily at the other. I open urns and pour them in two separate spots, already marked.  Emily moves the candles around and gets everything she needs. 

"Emily, are you positive this will work?" I ask, nervous. I don't want this to fail. I want them back. "I am sure. I am not sure of how magic can do this, but it can and I am going to use it. Adaline and Bella were and will always be my best friends. A day doesn't go by where I try and communicate with them. I try, but I just don't have that kind of magic anymore." She says, lighting the candles with a match. "Damon, this spell requires blood. The soul mates blood." She says, handing me a bowl. She is blunt about vampire blood, which is fine with me, yet a bit creepy. But, I understand. She's been around for a while, so she is used to it. 

Without hesitation I bite my arm hard and drip as much as I can in the bowl. I would drain myself to save my wife and daughter. I would die for them. I wish I did. I wish I died instead of them. They died due to Niklaus Mikaelson. That bastard. "Now, we must call upon our ancestors to give us a bit more power. With Bella having Mikaelson powers, she will help us from beyond the grave. She hasn't practiced much, but all I need is for her to send me a little more magic." Emily says, grabbing both my hands. I grab hers as she begins the spell. 

"Testor maiorum rogandos magicis. Peto huius bring magicae retro ad Isabellam et Salvatoris Adaline Salvatore. Haec duo opus ad ad tergum orbis terrarum pro humano genere. Hos in domum suam. Salvatores in domus illas adducere. Maiorum, amabo te." She whispers, the flames rising and the house shaking. I look towards Bella and Adaline's urns, and their ashes are in the air, in tornadoes. "Please come back, Isabella and Adaline. Listen to our hearts. Listen to our pleas. Adaline, your father loves you. Isabella, your husband needs you." Emily begs, tears falling from her eyes. She really loves them.

"Daddy?" "Damon?" I hear at the same time. My heart goes crazy as I look towards the urns and there stands my Isabella and Adaline, in the same clothes they were wearing when the died. Both are still covered in blood, but I could care less. They are beautiful. 

"Adaline. Bella." I whisper, getting up and hugging them tightly. They hug back, both crying onto my shoulders. Adaline lets go and runs to Emily, thanking her repeatedly while hugging her. 

I look at my bride and smile. "I love you." I whisper, kissing her softly. I feel her smile against my lips. My Isabella. 

I finally am home.

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Hey guys!

So, I know I said no sequel but ya know, I never keep my word when it comes to sequels. 

I hope you all like it!

XOXO,

Sky <3