Chapter 3 (Terrible memory)

I continued to run along the streets trying to find a good alley way to hide from Loki and Thor. If they were even after me.

I continued to run until I found a dark alley and stop to catch my breath. "CORA!" I heard Loki shout as I walked into the alley quietly trying to not be found. I stuck my body against the wall hiding in the darkness trying to not attract attention.

"Now how to leave this city and stay away from him." I panted as I heard noise behind me and suddenly there was a bow and arrow in my hands aiming right in the head of a man in a costume. He put his hands in the air and I suddenly knew who he was.

"Please stop following Peter," I mumbled and managed to frown at him. "I wish to be alone." He shook his head and grabbed the arm that had the arrow in it. Quickly he twisted my arm that made me drop my arrow, I dropped the bow along the way and ripped out a dagger from my thighs and held it at his throat. "I just want to talked." He panted as the Bow and arrow disappeared leaving black smoke that soon did the same. 

"I wish to not talk to you at all." I growled, he took off his mask and threw it against the wall behind me. I didn't turn towards it in case he was to attack me, "You know that I will not harm you." He said in a soft tone that made me frown. "And did Thor tell you that? The first way to approach me is by saying 'I wont hurt you?'" He shrugged and nodded. "Well last time I heard that I had to leave my own world."

He tilted his head slightly wary of my dagger. "It's none of your concern." I shook my head and removed the dagger and put it back to my thigh. I walked towards the entrance of the alley looking to see if I could find anyone, until suddenly I felt Peter put a hand on my mouth and around my waist pulling me back. He pinned me to the wall and stuck me there with his webs.

I struggled in the webs and soon gave up, I couldn't move. "Let me out of here now!" I shouted as he put his hand on my mouth and his finger on his lips to tell me to not say anything. "Why is the God Of Mischief here? and what does this have to do with you?" He asked quietly as I turned my head away. "I'm not saying anything until I am out of here." I carefully reached to my thighs trying to find my dagger. He shook his head as there was a snap in the web by my dagger, and I slid against the wall until I was sitting down putting my dagger away again.

I sighed and looked at him, he looked shocked at what I did and I shrugged. "Fine," I mumbled, as he sat beside me. "It started about two hundred and twenty five (225) years ago. Before I left my universe, life and ran away to here, Midgard, or Earth as you call it." I placed a hand beside me and felt his mask, I picked it upholding it in both hands as I took a deep breath and stared at the mask.

"I am queen of a realm called Vanaheimr. I have been queen ever since both my mother and father had died. My kingdom obviously wanted a king to be with their queen. Normally the father of the queen would pick the next king, and it would be a decent person that would care you his people and his wife."

"Because my parents are dead, it has to be one of the richest person in Vocleunia, that isn't including my brothers or anyone related to my generation. The richest man that was able to marry me is a complete fool and have no respect for anyone. No one wanted him king besides himself and his family, if I broke tradition then I would be a terrible queen to run my kingdom. We were going to be married a few weeks after I found out it was him. I told my two younger brothers that I had to leave, they knew why and it was easier for them because you don't need a queen to rule over a kingdom."

"I let my second youngest brother stay in charge. I told him to tell everyone that the man I was forced to marry had murdered me or done something to me that made me died in some way."

I put my necklace under my shirt to hide it and it's dark past. "So, you do have a complicated past." I nodded gave him his mask back. "You are to say no word of this to Loki." He nodded as I heard someone at the entrance of the alley way.

"What are you not telling me?" Loki said in a angry tone.