The Prophecy

No one's P.O.V

The Demon King, E.N.D, sat upon his throne, ruling the underworld with his mighty power. Sadly, there wasn't much of a kingdom to rule, but he still claimed it as his. Anyone to defy him would be foolish. Sadly, that day came sooner than he expected.

A loud knock was heard from the throne room doors.

"What do you want?!" E.N.D yelled, annoyed that someone was bothering him. The giant doors creaked open as his brother, Zeref Dragneel, walked into the room with a book in hand.

"How's my dear little brother Natsu doing?" Zeref asked with a smile on his face.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to be with you 'angelic wife' Mavis up on the surface." He replied with disgust in his voice.

"I just thought that you might like some rest from all of this 'ruling' stuff. Don't you think that that would be nice?"

"What are you getting at Zeref? If you're asking for your throne back, then you can forget it. You decided on your own accord to leave with your wife." Natsu said, getting on edge.

"There's nothing to rule down here anyways, so I think you could use a break. And I'm not asking." Zeref said, opening the book and sliding it to Natsu. He was hesitant at first, but Natsu picked up the book. 

Mistake on his part.

The moment Natsu picked go the book, his body began to be sucked into the book itself.

"Zeref! What are you doing?! Let me go now!" He yelled. Zeref stood there until Natsu was fully consumed into the book, leaving nothing but a title in the book named, E.N.D

"No one can open this book. They can try any spell they want to use to get you out, but nothing will work until the one with the strongest desire, faith, and loyalty, will be able to fully open you. Until then, goodbye brother."

With that, Zeref took the book to the surface and threw it somewhere in the vast lands of Fiore. For years, people have tried to open the book to release the imprisoned demon. 300 years past, and the human race finally gave up on trying to open it. Instead, they've made it into a horror story to tell their children, and after 100 more years, anyone who saw the book became terrified.

For 400 years, the books re aimed closed, until...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You peoplez: OH MY GOSH! ANOTHER BOOK! FINISH THE ONES YOU HAVE OUT!!

Me: I'M WORKING ON IT! BUT I WANTED TO DO ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE I'M A CRAZY PERSON LIKE THAT!

You peoplez:... Fine. It's more Nalu anyways.

Me: OK! This book ends here!

You: NO!

Me: HA! I'm not stopping this book unless I really don't like it...... Like vampires and mermaids... Hmm...

Nope! Still continuing this book! Hope you like it so far!