Slave

Victoria's P.O.V.

My back ached from the hours of washing master's clothing.

"VICTORIA!!" Master yells.

"COMING!" I call back.

I quickly throw the basket of clean folded clothes on my shoulder, and dreadfully climbed the long, twisted steps.

When I got to masters room, I curtsie slightly.

"You called, Master?" I ask.

"Yes... do you have my laundry done?" Master answers my question with a question.

"Yes, sir..." I reply.

"Good... now put it away." He commands.

"Yes, sir." I reply, as I curtsie again, and scurry over to the drawer where master keeps his clothes.

I gets on my knees and begin to put the clothing where it goes.

"You remember my son...? I assume." Master speaks.

The master had a son around my age, whom I had taken a liking to.

"Um, yes sir, I remember Anthony." I reply.

The Masters son had gone away when he was only 12 to a prep school down south of where we lived in England.

Now Anthony is 16 while I am 15 and it has been 4 years since we have seen each other.

"He is coming home tomorrow." The master says.

"Master?" I  ask.

"Yes, slave." The Master replies.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Because you are to prepare his room, and the party that he will be thrown. You do know when I die, everything... including you, will become his property." He answers.

"Yes, sir." I stand, having been done putting masters cloth away.

"Now, go prepare..." Master commands. "but first... Anthony has insisted that you wear this upon his arrival."

The Master tosses me a box, and I catch it, then eagerly scurry out the door.

I shut the door to his room, and run to Anthony's.

After it was ready, I prepare the ball.

************************************************************

I twirl in the dress Anthony has gotten me, it was a strap less forest green and went to past my feet. There was a brown belt that went around my underfed waist.

The ball was about to begin, my hair was curled, and I wore the heart shaped necklace that Anthony had gotten me for my 10th birthday.

I sigh, Anthony is finally coming home! Anthony has insisted that I don't serve at the party, but be his guest. Master says so, at least.

Anthony finally arrives at the ball, on his horse.

He has grown so much since I last saw him.

-----------------------------------------------------

I stand alone at the ball, I'm always serving so this is a little strange for me.

Someone behind me clears his throat, but I didn't think a thing of it, and just ignored it.

"You know, that's not how you greet your future master!" The person exclaims.

I whip around. "Anthony!" I exclaim, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I quickly realize what I'm doing and pull away. "S-sorry." I stutter.

"It was fine." Anthony insisted. "I missed you."

"I missed you too!"

"Has father been treating you well?" Anthony questions.

"Yes, he has been very kind to me." I lie.

"good, he upheld his promise!" Anthony sighs in relief.

I nod, and smile slightly.

The music starts to play.

"May I have this dance?" Anthony asks, bowing.

"Uh, I don't dance." I laugh.

"It's easy, just follow my lead." Anthony says.

I think for a minute, "if you insist..." I curtsie and take his hand.

"You look lovely!" Anthony exclaims.

"Thanks to you." I reply.

He chuckles, as we glide across the dance floor.

I smile.

"You have grown up so much." Anthony says.

I smile again, "you too, you have grown up quite handsome." I reply, then I realize what I had said. I quickly remove my hand from his shoulder to cover my mouth.

Anthony laughs,"Why so tense, Victoria? You aren't scared that I will beat you, are you?" He frets. Then he gasps, "Father didn't uphold his promise, did he?"

I look at our feet.

Anthony looks at my arms, that are now covered in bruises that weren't there when he had left for prep school. Master had beaten me, and Anthony wasn't suppose to know.

I blush slightly.

"Don't lie to me again." Anthony commands.

I nod. He puts his pointer and middle finger under my chin, and

forces me to look him in his eyes again.

"You know... I want to kiss you so bad, but I fear father will see and we won't be able to talk anymore." Anthony whispers before he twirls me around.

I giggle, remembering the time when I dared Anthony to kiss me, when he was 12 and I was 11, right before he was about to leave... and he did.

The song comes to an end Anthony and I are forced to part.

"I'm sorry, but I must go... I have some chores to do." I curtsie.

"Okay..." Anthony says reluctantly.

A/N: Yeah, I know... I'm hopeless...

Well, my eyes are really dry... and I'm not sure if they are still red... but... I hope y'all are having a splendid what ever time of day it is!

but, do tell me what you think!

~Bailey! <3