Part 6

As Betty, Veronica and Georgie walk into the school they look at the posters everywhere 'HOMECOMING'

"Oh god is it that time already!" Veronica moans as they walk down the halls.

"Oh come one it will be fun! I chose the theme of a night to remember. You can help us decorate it and plan it if you want?" Georgie turns to the raven haired girl.

"Well I better find someone to go with then haven't I? Who are you going with you two? Well Betty cos no doubt Georgie is going's with lover boy!"

"Actually he hasn't asked me yet" the two other girls turned to Georgie.

"He hasn't asked you yet!"

"Maybe he just presumes you two are going together?"

"But I want to be asked. We haven't even discussed what we are anymore"

"Oh please! You 2 are end game" Veronica states as a fact.

"So what have you two been talking about then when he comes over... oh you haven't been talking have you!" Betty says embarrassed.

"Let's just hope he asks soon! What about you Betty?"

"Actually... I'm going with Jug!" Betty glows bright red.

"Hold the phone 2 of my best friends are hooking up and no one told me?" Georgie grabs her chest pretending to be hurt.

"Well it kinda just happened I dunno what will happen!"

The 3 split up as the bell rings and Georgie heads to bio.
At lunch they all sat at the table outside and were talking about Mr Dye and his sweaty pits until Ronnie rushed over and slammed her tray down.

"I have a date for the dance!" She beams.

"Oh do tell?"

"Chuck!"

"Chuck as in Chuck Chuck?"

"Yes Chuck Chuck! He's hot and on the football team" Veronica shrugged and ate her salad.

"He's also a massive player!" Georgie stops what she's doing.

"All I know is he's hot and plays football that's good enough for me!"

"So we all have dates except Georgie!" Betty and Veronica smile

"What do you mean? Course she does!" Archie looks confused.

"Actually I don't! No one has actually asked me yet!" Georgie played along.

"Come on girls let's go to the bathroom!" Betty speaks

As the girls walk away Archie sits there confused and Jug eats Georgies left over fries.

"Why do the girls always go to the bathroom together?" Jug spoke with his mouth fill

"What did Georgie mean by she didn't have a date?"

"We'll have you asked her?" Juggy looked at the redhead

"No but I thought it was a given?"

"Oh my stupid little ginger boy. She wants you to ask her! Have you 2 even talked about what you are?" Jug sighs

"No! I mean we hang out all the time but we never talk, if you know what I mean!" Archie smirks

"Ew dude she's like my sister! I don't wanna hear about her sex life!" Jug gets up and walks away. Leaving Archie thinking about how to ask her.

••••••••••••

The next day everyone walks into school and are gossiping when Archie runs up-to Georgie and Veronica.

"Arch what's going on?"

"Haven't you heard! Jason Blossom was found dead in the river last night with a bullet through his head!" Georgies hands fly over her mouth.

"Who's Jason Blossom? Wait is that Cheryl's twin?" Ronnie finally puts the piece together.

•••••••••••••••

Hey guys so! I decided to involve Jason's death but it's a little bit different that the show!

Hope you are liking it so far! Let me know!