the party

Katie's POV

"Wait, why are you here?" I asked, blinking to see if he's actually there.

"My mate Josh is friends with one of your friends." He replied, laughing at my reaction.

Gabby has guy friends?!

Famous guy friends?

What even is this. I walked inside and rushed to the kitchen. "Hey, Gabby, do you know these people?" I whispered which gave her a shock, and she almost dropped the glasses. "Wait, who?!"

"Me," a guy said with a cheeky smirk as he leant against the counter.

"Josh, hi!" Gabby said and rushed to hug him. "I haven't seen you in a while! How's my favourite cousin?"

"Pretty good. Actually, I brought my friends here if that's okay," he said with a grin. How is he so casual about it?

"Hey, nice house," a deep husky voice said.

"Wait, holy, what?!" Kate suddenly appeared, out of nowhere I think. She then realised who it was. "Oh, uh, hi!" She waved nervously at the curly haired guy.

"You really brought One Direction in here, or am I hallucinating?" Gabby said, blinking rapidly. She wasn't such a big fan of them, but she's still star strucked.

"We can leave if you want," Liam said, and I literally wanted him too. The others could stay.

"No, no, stay!" Gabby said rather desperately, and I just laughed under my breath. "So, uh, we pretty much know all of you. I'm Gabby," she said, cheeks bright red. "That's Kate," she said and pointed at the brunette and then pointed at me. "And that's Katie."

"I already know Katie," Liam said and grinned at me. I only raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, I didn't know you're friends with him," Kate said as if she didn't know what happened.

"Oh, we just, met..." I shrugged and left for the bathroom.

-

The room slightly smelled like alcohol and man sweat. Kate is drunk, Gabby is half drunk, and I'm literally sober.

A guy, that's SUPER drunk and high, slid next to me. "Hey, cutie," he said with a really unattractive wink and smirk.

"Can I help you?"

"You look really sober, maybe you should drink a little bit." He said, his words slurred, and I pushed him away as he got closer and closer.

"No thank you," I spat and stood up from the couch.

"Maybe you can make out with me. I mean, look I'm so attractive," he said and it made me cringe. Why is he even here? Does Gabby know who's in her house or no? Is he even invited? He's probably a really homeless guy that just randomly goes to parties and tries to fit in to get drinks and women.

"Is this guy bothering you?" Liam said and walked up to us. "Yeah," I muttered.

"Go back home, because you're drunk. You're unattractive and she doesn't want you." He said, and I laughed at his words. "Just don't hit on girls when you're drunk." I thought he was this guy that would beat up retards.

That's what he's like in Fanfictions. Well, that's what Kate told me since she reads them. But really he's the opposite. Before he could talk to me, Gabby, who's finally been knocked into her senses dragged me out of the room which I'm very thankful of. It would be very awkward with me and Liam together.

I didn't have a problem with him, no. It's just that I'm not too fond with boys anymore.

"Katie, Kate is making out with Harry!" She pointed out and I scrunched my face. "So?" I asked.

"But they're literally eating each other's face!" Gabby said and rushed to where Harry and Kate are. She took one of her cushions and hit Harry on the head with it. "STOP RAPING MY FRIEND, THAT'S PORN!" She screamed as she continually attacked the drunk boy. Ok, maybe Gabby's still drunk.

A nervous laugh came from behind, and it was Liam. Again. Are you kidding?

"Need help with these idiots?" He said and I laughed slightly. "Yes," I just said and he instructed me to drag Gabby and Kate upstairs while he gets Harry with him. "Okay, do you have any water?" Liam asked, and I went to Gabby's bathroom and took a random cup and filled it with cold tap water.

Liam takes it from me and throws the water at each of them. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What the hell, I'm not even drunk!" Gabby said as she jolted up.

Kate literally kicked Liam in shock, and Harry's still drunk...

"Wait, why are his lips all numb?" Kate asked and Liam and I laughed.

"Long story, but hey you're sober now," I laughed. "Liam, wanna wake up your friend? He's literally drooling on Gabby's blanket."

"Sure," he smirked and poked him all over until he woke up. "What the hell, Liam?!" He screamed.

"Er, guys you all need to go soon. It's almost two o'clock!" Gabby said. How long have I been here?

"Josh is drunk," Liam said. "And I can't drive."

"Well, Josh can stay with me. He's my cousin after all," Gabby shrugged. "I guess you and the boys could sleep in the lounge?"

"Thank you!" Liam grinned. "We could all have a sleepover in your living room," Harry said excitedly, and he reminded me of a little kid.

-

Once Gabby and I managed to get everyone out of the house, and when everyone had cleaned the house, we, well they decided to lay down sleeping mats and air mats around the living room.

Josh and Gabby are just jumping up and down the air mat and couches, while everyone else is tired and trying to rest.

Liam decided to put his sleeping mat next to mine, and I didn't want to just move away. It would be rude. "How do you tame Gabby?" He whispered and laughed.

"She can never be tamed." I said, and nudged Kate who was almost close to sleep. She glared at me. "Will you shut her up?"

"Oi," Kate hissed and aimed a pillow at Gabby. "Can you not?"

That obviously made Gabby stop. It works like magic.

"Thank God," Liam said. "Well, good night, Katie."

"Good Morning," I corrected him.

"Good Morning, Katie." He smiled at me and I just gave him a look. "Good Morning," I just said and tried to sleep.

-

OK LOL WHAT IS THIS CHAPTER EVEN. had to update or my friends might slap me and tie me to a pole. You know who you are 😏 sorry this chapter does not make sense but I tried and I'll edit it okay 💖