Disasterous Dancin'

Kyle was on the hotel's phone ordering room service for him and the girls. "So that's three tacos and drinks, yes?" the woman through the phone said. "Yes please," said Kyle. "Your total is $11.10. We'll see you in 10 minutes." "Okay, thanks!" Kyle hung up. Talia asked, "Who was that just now?" "Room service," Kyle answered, "We just ordered tacos and sodas for us." Talia climbed to the right bed, "Ooh, yes! Did your hear that, Auriana? Room service! Tacos and sodas!" Auriana wiped her tears, sat up, and looked at Talia. "Well that sounds delicious..." she says unenthusiastically. "What's the matter?" "Well, you see -" a room service stewardess slams the door open and says loudly, "BUENAS TARDES, EVERYONE!" The kids screamed. "What was that all about?!" Kyle exclaimed. "I always greet people this way," she answered, "anyway, here you go!" She hands out the food to everyone. "Thanks" said Kyle. "Your welcome," she said. As she left, everyone ate their tacos and went downstairs in the evening.

When Kyle and the girls walked down the dark hallway, they saw bright rainbow lights in the door's window. "Whoa!," amazed the girls. "Dang!" said Kyle, "is this like a party or something?" "Its gotta be!" answered Talia. Kyle opened the door to see that it really is a party in there! There are flamenco and ballet folklorico dancers in the center with lots of mexican food displayed! Auriana was in absolute shock.

"AAAAAAAHHHH! Now thats what im talking about!" She ran to the dance floor and started to party along with the dancers. "Hehe..." said Talia, "That's my girl..." Kyle smirked at Talia. "My lady?" Talia blushed, "Y-yes?" "May I have this dance?" he held out his hand in front of her. "Yes!" she answered. She took his hand and the two started to dance on the dance floor next to Auriana. Auriana saw Talia and Kyle dancing with each other, making her feel dismayed. She stops dancing and sighs. "Oh Talia. Im right here. If only there was a way for you to notice me..."
"Hey, Talia," Kyle said, "Im going to the bathroom for a moment. Will you stay here for me?" "Anything for you, Kyle." Kyle walked to the restroom and closes the door. This makes Auriana smile. "I know!" Auriana takes a chair and barracades the men's bathroom door with it. She walks up to Talia and grabs her hands, urging to dance with her. "Whoa- whaa...!" Talia stammered. Auriana pulled her in. "Cmon! Its fuuuuuunnn!!!" They start to twirl around and dance to the mariachi music. Talia is getting used to their dancing and starts to play along.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Kyle was just finished and started to leave except when he tried to turn the knob, he discovered that he is locked in! Kyle panics and hyperventilates. "Oh, god! Oh God! What do i do?!" a teen boy walks out of one of the stalls and approaches Kyle. "You need some help?" "Oh, yes. You see, the door can't open. I think its locked..." "Well, I know a special way you can do it." Kyle was amused, "Really? How?" "By doing this: now stand straight, and relax." Kyle did as instructed. "Uhh... How is this supposed to-" "Shh!" the boy placed his finger on Kyle's lips. "Don't worry, I got this." The teen stepped back twice, held out his hand, and said some sort of spell which traps Kyle in dark crystal! The teen shapeshifted to reveal to be Mephisto! Praxina appeared next to him and shared an evil laugh. "Now we got him right where we want him!" said Praxina. "Uhh..." Mephisto hesitated, "You do realize your inside the men's room right?!" "Wha-?!" she looked at the door that says "men". "AAAAAAHHHH!" she disappared. "Ugh. Girls." Mephisto disappeared as well.

*Stay tuned for part 5!*