Phil

P:
Relying on stars to guide you is a mistake. They disappear; they burn out; they die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
According to many, I'm a little light. Even in the pitch black, I can find something good in the world. Sometimes I'm a sun, sometimes I'm a star or the moon.

It's funny really. I thought the moon was made out of cheese, not out of a teenage boy.

Stargazing is a passion of mine. I don't even realise the mysterious gaps in between the blurry flames; maybe a perk of optimism. But some part of me does wonder about the depths of space. I have a sort of respect for it. As if I connect with it.

If I'm the star, then it's the black nothingness that holds me in place. It's a metaphoric love story.

Love. Huh.

My parents love me, and I love them. I'll always have them. Although tomorrow I'm moving to a new school and everything else that I loved will be in the past. My favourite places, my friends, the tiny town in general. But I'm 17 and haven't been IN love. And crushes don't count. My heart just needed something to latch onto. It needed painkillers.

Oh. It's 7 .I need to get ready for tomorrow!

My head is spinning with fear.

What if they don't like me?

What if I don't fit in?

This isn't like me.

'Phil Lester, the happy kid that never frowns. '

'I don't think he's ever cried.'

'Oh I love Phil! He's always in such a bright mood!'

'Phil is a literal angel'

I guess even angel's wings can't always catch them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's day and night; light flourishes but then it's all sucked up. My life so far has been beautiful. I could hear the birds chirping every time I left the house and everything that was good, was better. But day always ends. Night always begins. And right now, it's dusk.