Chapter Three

"Hey you guys we have an announcement to make." I took hold of my boyfriends hand. My family looks at me weird the Styles do too.

"Well what is it Anna?" my mom asks.

"We're engaged!" I shout with excitement and Nick, my boyfriend, smiles so wide. The guest start to shout 'Congratulations' or 'We knew he had the balls'. I'm so happy right now nothing can ruin it, noth-

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Harry stands up from his chair, the room goes silent "This is so fucking stupid, this is unbelivable, look at yourself a 21 year old girl getting engaged. Don't you think it's kinda stupid to get engaged really early at your age to be marriying a 24 year old?"

"Harry you're 22 control yourself, she's happy." Anne his mother yells at him.

"No I will not fucking control myself! Anna needs to know that I need to have her and no one else can!"

I stand there shock written all over my face. Everyone is watching me. Harry's eyes lock with mine.

Nick grabs me by the shoulder and yanks me towards his chest.

"Listen here Harry, she's been with me for four years you need to accept the fact that we are happy and we need no one to make this hard. So please just the face the fact that you can't have her! She's mine!"

Harry launches over towards us. He grabs my right arm, my left was held by Nick, and stars to pull.

"Anna, you're coming with me. Understood?" He says while looking at Nick's eyes.

I can't move a muscle I'm in a shock attack or something like that.

"No, Harry she's mine and she wont leave."

"No, Nick she's leaving you and coming with me." He pulls at my arm and drags me with him. I pull away my arm and stare at him. He looks angry because I pulled away.

"Stop it both of you! I'm not a piece of property. I'm a human being. You guys don't own me, maybe this engagement is to much right now. I need time to think." I take of the engagement ring and hand it to Nick while I walk upstairs and enter my room. I am so done with boys.

I decided to take a long hot shower, put on my losse black sweater, brush my teeth, and take off my contacts. I climb in my bed and put on glasses I continuet reading a book called Divergent. I haven't seen the movie so I decided to read the book firts and see the movie later.

About an hour later, I'm so into the book that I already reached the page 300. Wow from page 34 to 300 is alot for me. I put the book down and turn on the tv. I wonder how the guests are doing downstairs? Someone knocks on my door.

"Come in."

I see a pair of green eyes and hair with curls.

"Hi Anna." He says looking at the ground probably feeling bad about what he did.

"Hey." I say sounding angry.

"Listen, about earlier I really freaked out. And all I need to say I don't regret anything I said downstairs. I need you to be with me." I stood still. I need the words to process. "Anna, you need to be with me. I mean it." He smirks while looking at my eyes.

"I-I-I I can't be with you." I said while stuttering. "You can't make me be with you and I won't be with you." I say while standing up. "You're an asshole, a jerk, and sex addict you only want to get inside my pants."

He smirks at me. "I don't need to get inside your pants, just your white lace panties." He says while looking downd. I look down and realize I have no pants on.

"Get out and never come back!" I yell and mean it.

"Have it your way, but you will be with me sooner or later." He opens the door and leaves.