Chapter Five

-----Anna's Pov-----

Oh my god what the hell is he doing?! He's gonna rape me!

"Harry stop. Please stop!" I beg. He suddenly stops. I push him off of me and run toward the batroom. I take a nice long hot shower. Harry bangs on the bathroom door saying sorry and all stupid cramp he doesn't mean and he finally stop banging on my door.

"Oh shit! my meeting with Austin!" I rush out of the bathrrom and grab my phone.

27 missed calls form Austin

23 text messages

4 missed calls from Luke and 1 voicemail.

I click play on the voicemail.

"Hey babe it's Luke, listen I'm here with Austin and he's asking where the hell are you. ok call me back or text me. Bye."

I text Austin sorry for the ddelay but I'll be there in 20 minutes. 

"Hello!" I hear Camellia's voice. Then I hear someone saying hi back. ohh right Harry is still here.

"Hey Camellia, listen I'm going out to lunch with Austin and Luke you guys can come!" I yell I hear a 'Yeah we'll come' I dress in a daisy shirt and white lace pants with a cream fedora and white shoes. when I walk downstairs I see Harry and Camellia makin out.

"You guys not I'm my couch." I scoff at them and get my car keys. "Ready to go?" They both stand up and follow me. When we go to the restaurant I see Austin and Luke (Luke Hemmings duh) I wave towards them. Luke stands up qand give me a kiss on the mouth. He sits back down and makes me sit next to him.

"Hi, Austin how are you?" I ask while making eye contact with Camellia so she can sit next to Austin and Harry at the end of the table.

"I'm good. So let's get down to buisness. The only rooms you'll be decorating are my bathroom, closet, bedroom, and music room." I take notice that he puts his arm at Camellai's chair. Camellia's blushing. Harry has his phone out and ignoring everyone. That boy does not have manners. 

"Um, sure that's fine, I'll just to check your house so I can see the size of the room." I sat while taking off my hat. The waiter comes to our table and asks for our drinks and meals. About ten minutes later we are all eating.

"Hey, Anna how did you and Luke meet?" HArry asks while taking a bite of pasta.

Me and Luke stare at each others eyes. we go speechless the way we meet was so innapropriate.

How did Luke and Anna meet find out in the next chapter. Ugh I'm tired thats why its so boring, anywho hope you like this book. And yeah thats about it Smociess!