Chapter Seven

----Anna's Pov----

"Nick? Oh my god hi Nick. How are you?" I don't know what else to say so I say what comes to mind first.

"I'm good and congratulation on getting engaged." What is h- ohh right fake proposal.

"Yeah man that wasn't real. Who would propose in a mall?" Luke jokes with Nick. Oh god can we just leave I'm not ready for this.

"Yeah well o-" He was cut off by someome yelling his name.

"Nick, Nick!" It was a pretty blonde girl nada like me.

"Oh hey babe." Nick gives her a kiss on the lips. I open my mouth it can't be.

"You must be Bridget." I state because if it's her I'm going to cry.

"Yep I'm Bridget." Ok this is bad. I'm panting now. I can't fucking breathe. Luke notices and grabs my purse. He grabs my inhaler and puts in into my mouth. I do two pumps.

"Hey, are you ok?" Bridget asks me. I want to punch her.

"Yeah I'm fine. We're about to leave oh and Bridget watch out Nick might cheat on you and then propose to you." I say and walk away while holding Luke's hand. Luke steps infront of me.

"What the hell was that? What do you mean cheat?" He says while looking at me with a death glare.

"Oh yeah Nick cheated on me with a girl and yep it was Bridget. So yah, that's why I rejected you the first two times you asked me to be your girlfriend." I say with a shy smile. Don't know why the smile is just there.

"Ok, babe lets go home. I mean your apartment." He says while dragging me to my car. When we get to the apartment we see Harry and Camellia watching a movie.

"Watcha guys watching?" I say while throwing myself on top of Camellia.

"Anna I swear I will hurt you if you don't get off of me." She says while trying to lift me up.

"I'm comfortable." I say while getting and getting back down to hug her. "Hey you know what would be cool right now?" I ask while standing up.

"What?" she says while laughing.

"We should jump the cliff by the lake!" I say while going up the stairs and bringing our white bathing suits.

"You're fucking crazy!... Fine let's go!'  We leave the apartment running.

"Where the hell are you guys going?!" Harry and Luke asked in sync.

I look at Camellia and she's beggin to invite them.

"We're gonna jump off a cliff! Wanna come?" It's not so funny when you say it out loud. 

"Sure!"

When we get tp the cliff me and Camellia hold hands and look at the lake. 

"Ready?" I ask her.

"Let's do it!" We take off our flip flops and jump in.

"Are you guys ok?" We hear from the top.

"We're great! come on in!" I yelled.

"Annie, Austin asked me out."