Chapter 5: Everything's quackers!

Gar's pov still 

JP yelled as Pat swung at Jp, hitting his character. I silently chuckled as I completed a generator. If you haven't noticed, Dem Salty Boys are playing Dead By Daylight, or as they like to call it, Dead By Garlight. 

"Hey Gar, Hey Gar!" Pat cheered, causing me to sprint. His laughter boomed within the chat. God, he's behind me. As my character sprints through the Asylum, all I could think about is (Your name).

"Have you talked to (Your name)?" Wade questioned causing heat to rise upon my face. Jp immediately laughed, almost choking on his spit. Pat started to make some sort of impersonation of (Your name). The rested laughed as Patrck finished my character off.

"Why is everything quackers?" I queried as I started to make duck sounds. They burst out laughing.

"But you have a point here, Wade. Gar, have you talked to (Your name) after the Gmod video?" JP asked as he sat forward, almost falling off his chair.

"No. I have her number but I don't know what to say. I mean, we've only met three, four days ago. Guys, I seriously don't know what to do." I pleaded. In all honesty, I didn't know what to do. She is amazing and I have no clue what to do. She makes my heart flutter. I know it's soon and I want to become friends first, take it slow then ask her out.

"Talk to her. She lives in Ohio, not sure where but I know she went to uni with Mark, Bob and I. We were in out last year whilst she just started." Wade explained. I perked up. She knows Wade and Mark. Maybe I should text her.

Maybe tomorrow I should. I think I might.