Chapter 1: The Boy Who Ran

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Lucifer. They belong to J.K. Rowling and Fox.

It was an average weekday night at Lux and Lucifer Morningstar was bored out of his mind. He and the detective were between cases and there was no one in his club that caught his very particular eye.

While it may not seem to the casual observer, Lucifer was very picky about whom he gave his attention to. They had to be speckle, capture his fancy somehow. He was Lucifer bloody Morningstar after all; he had standards.

He had almost given up his search when out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a flash of white. His gaze settled on a young man, in his early to mid twenties, whose hair had caught the eye of the devil himself. The platinum blond man had been sitting under the balcony that Lucifer was observing his domain from, and so the devil had not been able to see him until the blond moved to get another drink from Maize's current replacement—Tony or Tommy or something—; Lucifer couldn't remember the bartender's name.

"Well, hello there." Lucifer looked down at the other man in an almost predatory fashion as if the devil was indeed a hungry wolf and the other an unguarded lamb. Lucifer quickly descended from his throne-like perch so that he might meet the blond morsel that had stepped into his domain.

"Scotch, neat," the blond ordered, his lack of an American accent exaggerated by his unique drawl.

"Make that on the house," Lucifer added, sliding up next to the other man at the bar. When the blond turned around to face Lucifer, the devil stuck out his hand. "Lucifer Morningstar. And your name is?"

The blond gingerly accepted the offered handshake, shaking Lucifer's hand with a sort of cool confidence. "Draco Malfoy."

Lucifer smiles at the name. This young man, Draco, just kept getting more and more interesting. "So tell me, Draco, what brings you to my club?"

Draco scoffed bitterly. "Something this drink is supposed to help me forget about," he answered evasively.

Lucifer raised his impeccably shaped eyebrows and shifted a little closer to the blond man. "You know, there are ways to forget problems besides drinking yourself to death," he said suggestively.

Draco bluntly looked the other man up and down appraisingly. "Are you offering?" he asked, flashing the Devil his signature smirk.

Lucifer chuckled at Draco's forward behaviour. "Of course."

Draco looked down at the counter of the bar, swishing his drink around in his glass. He so wanted to let loose. He was far away from home; no one would know if he accepted the offer that this very attractive muggle was making. An offer that was ever so tempting to Draco. Besides, the muggle was a man, so there was no chance of knocking him up, something Draco had to consider as a Malfoy. But still, what would his father have thought?

Lucifer was Draco's doubt and gently lifted Draco's chin with a finger. "Tell me, Draco, what do you truly desire?" Lucifer had to thought that that would relax the other, but Draco did not let anything slip. Rather Draco's eyes narrowed defensively at the question, and Lucifer quickly changed course. "Let your desire out, just for the night."

Draco met Lucifer's eyes with a burning gaze. "No strings and no attachments?"

"None," Lucifer replied. He quickly led Draco away from and had and up to his private rooms.

————————————————————————-

"Finally!" Lucifer cried out after he received the call from Chloe about the new case. Apart from Draco the night before, Lucifer's day had been quite boring until the call from the detective while he had been eating his lunch.